London Turning Into a Third World Country. Yet ANOTHER acid attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I will pray for you all in the UK. I have family there.

I am thankful for living in the United States where the 2nd amendment exists and if someone is crazy enough they will shoot you and kill you instead of throwing acid on you.

I know this is just a forum but as fellow Somalis I love you all and I pray you stay safe.

Thank God my family didn't immigrate to the UK. Prayers to all you people on londinstan, please move back to Somalia where it is safer.
This is some scary crap and I used to frequent Southern Chicago.

I've said way too much on this forum. It's just a matter of time before y'all piece everything together.
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mybusiness:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The huntsmen spiders sxb, would
You kill them for me? Even if
I called you in the middle of
The night?

:mjcry:
Mark my words,i will gruesomely kill any spider that is within your presence.But anyway on a real there are no spiders in the suburbs.The only time i got bit was when i went camping in the outback and it was non-venomous.You're safe in my strong somali arms

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
What's the difference between throwing acid and using a gun? They're both weapons, why is one more savage than the other. It's all rooted in Xenophobia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's the difference between throwing acid and using a gun? They're both weapons, why is one more savage than the other. It's all rooted in Xenophobia.

You can come back from a bullet if you're lucky.

Ain't no coming back from looking like two face

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's strange they're mostly attacking Asians and people that look stereotypically muslim (Asian/Arab looking people and hijabies). If you're Somali you are safe unless you wear hijab.

Stay safe folks. They're also running people over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts