London Turning Into a Third World Country. Yet ANOTHER acid attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Just avoid areas of high crime ,especially streets with. Dahabshil ?".

Back to the story ,is this the new form of harming someone's without using a. Knife or gun .is acid the poor mans gun. ?
Never seen an acid attack it happens in person. East London is massive and I live in an Eastern European dominated area and their main target is Asians as they look like a typical "Muslim" more so than me. Hope the attacks die down soon tho

Jeesto

VIP
Family in Stratford? I know nearly every Somali family in Stratford saxiib
I've said way too much on this forum. It's just a matter of time before y'all piece everything together.
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I've just came back from the Eyebrow Shop in East, I was chatting to the Woman about All the Acid Attacks. She told me that there was an attack in Ilford outside the Primark 2 days ago a Man chucked Acid at an Asian lady and they haven't found the Man that did it to her. Another Attack in Brick Lane last Night, I don't know too much about that one yet.

Please be careful if you live in East London and don't be too trusting with anyone that has a bottle. I'm not trying to scare anyone of you but this is serious.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I've just came back from the Eyebrow Shop in East, I was chatting to the Woman about All the Acid Attacks. She told me that there was an attack in Ilford outside the Primark 2 days ago a Man chucked Acid at an Asian lady and they haven't found the Man that did it to her. Another Attack in Brick Lane last Night, I don't know too much about that one yet.

Please be careful if you live in East London and don't be too trusting with anyone that has a bottle. I'm not trying to scare anyone of you but this is serious.

you from east tho? Somalis in 2015 were number one acid users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts