London Somalis have bad breath!!??!

Do London Somalis have bad breath?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
so i found out my co-worker was from West London and I asked him about the Somali community, wondering if he knew @The Cushitic One :diddyass: I asked what were Somalis there known for, he said in his own words "when you roast a Somali you aim for the forehead or their breath." I almost collapsed on the spot:deadmanny:
I can understand the forehead part, that's just part of the DNA but have you folks heard of toothpaste.
I don't know why but it seems that London Somalis always giving the diaspora a bad rep
London Somalis explain yourselves! :ohlord:

What's his background? I heard most of the cadaans there have fucked up teeth so there's not much room for him to talk if he is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, reer UK London take this L :stopit:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
so i found out my co-worker was from West London and I asked him about the Somali community, wondering if he knew @The Cushitic One :diddyass: I asked what were Somalis there known for, he said in his own words "when you roast a Somali you aim for the forehead or their breath." I almost collapsed on the spot:deadmanny:
I can understand the forehead part, that's just part of the DNA but have you folks heard of toothpaste.
I don't know why but it seems that London Somalis always giving the diaspora a bad rep
London Somalis explain yourselves! :ohlord:

Been beenta kala jirin :ulyin:

If anything, he means the Ramadan breath

Von

What's his background? I heard most of the cadaans there have fucked up teeth so there's not much room for him to talk if he is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, reer UK London take this L :stopit:
Man is from India but 2 generation born British.
Someone tag all the reerUK this must be addressed

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Weird, in my case it's not true at all.

People say the damnedest things about us, don't they?
:kanyehmm:

Von

Sxb it's reer London not reer UK, I ain't taking this L.

Also rating my first post interesting doesn't answer my question.
London is beating heart of the UK, and beside the further, you get from any capital the weirder the folks get for some reason, take the L:russ: im reer not UK that's for sure :lolbron:
An Indian of all people! Jesus you can't let this slide, the disrespect is so there :ileycry:
I'll have to hear what @YoungFarah @Professor @merka @fox @Gambar @The Cushitic One have to say for themselves,whats your defends :snoop:

Von

Yes @merka and I are reer Montreal. We are francophone. He is not a lander but Djiboutian! I’m not a lander either.
God, a Djiboutian that supports Somaliland. What is the world coming too :faysalwtf:
What's your problem with Montreal? :farole:
French-speaking Somalis, ill be Dm you two for help with my french :yacadiim: I have issues with regions that want to go roger for obvious reasons

Gambar

VIP
God, a Djiboutian that supports Somaliland. What is the world coming too :faysalwtf:

French-speaking Somalis, ill be Dm you two for help with my french :yacadiim: I have issues with regions that want to go roger for obvious reasons
:draketf:Yaroow what do you have against Djibouti? Yanaan ku dharbaaxin.

Most of us are not pro Sland, we are pro Somalia but @merka is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts