London Somalis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
How many Somalis are locked up in Feltham YOI? I remember few years ago they were the largest minority group in the prison. How about other prisons like Brixton, Wandsworth, Wormwood Scrubs, etc.? Also, are the Somalis in UK prisons bullied or is it calm in there?

If this is happening to blacks in UK prisons, I can only imagine what gaajo London Somali niggas go through. :friendhug:

Lol uk niggaz are so weak its so laughable

This happy go lucky coconut wouldnt last a day in any prison here, Nikkaz would shank him to 40 pieces if he try dat

funny biz with real street nikkaz.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
My nigga prison in UK is soft. They have PlayStations in their cells and they have pool and table tennis tables. The bully in the video would be sold for coffee and cigarettes in an American prison.

Somali's are pretty much safe in any zip code, thanks to the work Somali gangsters put in.

There was a documentary on Somali vs madow gangs, the madows were literally crying, saying Somali's are a different bree, I'll post it if I find it.

Somali's are pretty much safe in any zip code, thanks to the work Somali gangsters put in.

There was a documentary on Somali vs madow gangs, the madows were literally crying, saying Somali's are a different bree, I'll post it if I find it.

i find this hard to believe

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
recipts nigga ive been to canucka them boys dont play, i copped weed in dixon aswell its was fire
I don't know if we're talking about the same thing I was talking about them getting there hoes taken from them by tyrones alot of Somalis and blacks told me the same thing thoe it was online:kanyeshrug:Especially the place called Toronto:kanyeshrug:

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing I was talking about them getting there hoes taken from them by tyrones alot of Somalis and blacks told me the same thing thoe it was online:kanyeshrug:Especially the place called Toronto:kanyeshrug:

Idk about that i was only there for a aroos, for like a week. cant comment.

You Canadian Somalis need to sit down, London Somalis don't play.The only reason you don't hear about us that much, is because we are smart with our moves. Now that's all I have to say on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts