London Somalis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If he even touched her, the headlines would be. Muslim Somali man tried to beat up lone white females in a back alley.

People are too short sighted to understand this. If he fought back AJ would post on here "Barbaric Somali Muslim man assaults innocent young white girls". And DM would have a field day with it.

Teeda kale, for these other guys why are you guys bragging about Somalis engaging in gang violence in your city fighting over nonsensical garbage?/:westbrookwtf:

This aggressive madow wannabe attitude is the reason Canada Somalis have a gun violence problem and British Somalis have other problems. How about insisted of fighting with madows over qashin you promote hard work so more Somalis move into the middle class?

Everyone knows eurotrash Somalis are some of the worst out there. Half the shameful Somalis in the UK migrated from Scandinavia

Nice try saaxxib you cannot make your ceeb ours.

UK SOMALIS!! Still taking the L! :damn:

HAHAAHAHA! bunch of effeminate Jileecs :chrisfreshhah:

Nice try saaxxib you cannot make your ceeb ours.

UK SOMALIS!! Still taking the L! :damn:

HAHAAHAHA! bunch of effeminate Jileecs :chrisfreshhah:

Haha I can't win against someone who spends his time finding videos of Somalis taking L's. You need a new hobby

But honestly Eurotrash Somalis are the worst and by Eurotrash I mean the whole of Europe except these Great British Isles. God save the Queen :mybusiness:

Netherlands.

Tbh most I've met have been from either there or Denmark

Haha I can't win against someone who spends his time finding videos of Somalis taking L's. You need a new hobby

spends time Finding videos of UK somalis taking L? Bro People already posted those videos on somalispot. i just reposted them. I didnt even look for them!!

See other people made topics including these videos

UK Somalis, is this what's hot in the streets?
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/uk-somalis-is-this-whats-hot-in-the-streets.855/

Somali man assaulted by group of South London girls.
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-man-assaulted-by-group-of-south-london-girls.747/

Every now and then on every internett palttform i see people post videos of UK somalis taking Ls , last week i saw a video on twitter of a group of somali adeers getting beat up by one white dude in london.

Just admit it you guys are Jileecs :donkey:

@Geeljire LOL at your lies, you're a twitter mercenary. Some Somalis here let it down, just like some Somalis everywhere let it down, but a high % of the flops here originally came from your ends :mjpls:

@Geeljire LOL at your lies, you're a twitter mercenary. Some Somalis here let it down, just like some Somalis everywhere let it down, but a high % of the flops here originally came from your ends :mjpls:

This is sad you blaming us for your effeminate jileec country men.

Jamaicans beat you guys up and steal your women last time i went to the UK 50% procent of london somali neighborhood is filled with Jamaican men with Somali Women. :lolbron:

One dude told me he beat up a somali girls brother and fiancee to get with her. i was suprised then i asked him why would she go with you if you did that and then he told me ''Cheap and Clean'' then the dude smoked some ganja and wallked off.:ohhh:

I was puzzeled! until this day i never understood what ''Cheap and Clean'' meant. Please explain it to me!!

No ones blaming anyone else, I'm just saying a lot of the shitty Somalis here that I've met have come from mainland Europe. And yeah your story makes no sense at all, so a girl would leave here fiancee and forget about her brother for a Jamacian who beat them both up? And his answer cheap and clean? Sounds pretty unbelievable tbh, you come across as kinda gullible.

I will agree on one thing though it's mostly London Somalis that take the L's here. Everyone knows it if you're from the UK. You here stories of these London kids going to Hajj/Umrah just to smoke weed, f*ck about and fight one another. I have a theory on Somalis, the bigger the community within the city the more fucked they become. Smaller communities are tighter and I guess they're more likely to have xashood. @Geeljire

No ones blaming anyone else, I'm just saying a lot of the shitty Somalis here that I've met have come from mainland Europe. And yeah your story makes no sense at all, so a girl would leave here fiancee and forget about her brother for a Jamacian who beat them both up? And his answer cheap and clean? Sounds pretty unbelievable tbh, you come across as kinda gullible.

Saaxiib i am just as baffled as you are , i dont know what he meant by it. Not gullible just not that adapt with UK lingo.

I will agree on one thing though it's mostly London Somalis that take the L's here. Everyone knows it if you're from the UK. You here stories of these London kids going to Hajj/Umrah just to smoke weed, f*ck about and fight one another. I have a theory on Somalis, the bigger the community within the city the more fucked they become. Smaller communities are tighter and I guess they're more likely to have xashood. @Geeljire

True!

But Why are london somalis soo different from Somalis elsewhere in the UK? So its only london? but it explains why its the same for Toronto Canada

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Who cares that Jamaicans run the streets in Toronto and London. Let them. Let's get off that shit, and focus on how more Somalis can move up the income ladder by emphasizing hard work and higher education.

And you guys should know the politics of race baiting. If I defend myself against two white women attacking me the headlines next day will be "Savage Somali Muslim man viciously assaults two innocent white girls" and it will send the #WhiteGenocide crowd into a frenzy.

Who cares that Jamaicans run the streets in Toronto and London. Let them. Let's get off that shit, and focus on how more Somalis can move up the income ladder by emphasizing hard work and higher education

Its very simple ive told somalis here and there. Start Networking & ditch the pro adoon culture and also ditch Salafism.

And you guys should know the politics of race baiting. If I defend myself against two white women attacking me the headlines next day will be "Savage Somali Muslim man viciously assaults two innocent white girls" and it will send the #WhiteGenocide crowd into a frenzy.

This soo true!! lollol

i was only trolling people tho!! jokes jokes

U

uncleruckus

London somalis are jileec ?? one thing I.have noticed especially from reer canuck is promoting gang violence like their life depended on it, even the ones who are not even into that life style promote it like it is some thing to be proud of ? :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending