London Somali guys so gala

It's a fun city but not a place to build a life I paid 800 a month for a room for two years.
I'd rather move to Europe and find affordable living and jobs
Compared to La that's cheap. It can go up to 1500 sometimes in even the poor areas

I praise Allah that my parents allowed me to be a normad and move to Somalia and so when I was young

Now, I am successful Allahmdullah

All my Somali friends in My class :
1) Is a Somali Rapper, known to you all. He just released a song. Him was known to be like that since day 1.
2) AUN, he died of a illness/Disease
3) Gangs, Unknown fate
4 ) He did alright and now studies in Germany in a good Technical University
5) AUN, got stabbed, also well known to all you
6) The most successful one, now officially a Doctor, got his degree in Oxford and now works in Seoul in a prestigious hospital
7) Another doctor in Doha and part time in London
8) Daqan Celis. Married a local Somali girl and until now resides in Galkayo and also Djibouti

Girls :
1) Married, also business owner
2) , a dirty sult wallahi with a French West African boyfriend. I know he cheats on her on a regular thing.
3) Mon Chere, My life, My wife, wifey, very successful, has a degree in Business Mangement from UCL. Married to Me
4) Just married, served some prison time for theft and GBH.
5) Unknown fate, she went Seoul and Tokyo last time i heard of for a nursing degree and visiting.

14 somalis including me. Hefty class it was indeed. But we were all close knitted.

The asians mainly became lawyer and doctors and business owner. One is apparently a millionaire and one is a politician. One i know have failed and now is in India. He hanged around with the whites so thus he failed, he was known to fail.

Whites a minority. No big case I heard or any successful one that I know about. They most failed and went to collage

Blacks was a low number. 1 i know is gang and another in prison serving 5 years. The rest i do not know

Others - Nothing Major!

How did you have so much somalis in your class wtf? What area of London was this?
There’s 4 Somalis in my primary class only (funny thing was it was 2 girls and 2 boys and us 2 girls had the same name and the 2 boys had the same name) and we got a stabbing victim who survived and the other boy I have no idea
The other girl I think she’s a (idc) but she’s studying a good degree and at a good uni so eh it’s better than be stabbed.
your wife she has a nice degree at a good uni well done for her x hope you 2 the best xx

So... Iused to live in london until 7 years ago and I never talk to anyone from my ends anymore. Earlier I was talking to my hooyo whos still in contact with most people and was telling me about how ppl were doing.

1 Somali boy in my class from primary class got stabbed but recovered (A madow boy did get stabbed from my class and died last year as well).
Another which is somewhat related to me is in jail for drug-related stuff (I have no idea how they're related to us but at this point, I'm too scared to ask)
2 guys we knew are in Somalia because 1 for daqan celis and another to run away from gangs
All the acceptable and will-be successful ones are the ones who had mostly white friends or Asian friends

Girls on the other hand? Mashallah in uni studying (There's probably dirt on them but they're alive and no criminal shit)
The worst thing about this is that I'd consider the area I lived in to be a good area :gucciwhat:

Anyway, I want to ask Somali guys from London here.... Why are you guys a failure?
Not to be ignorant but I knew it was bad for Somali men in London but didn't think people I personally knew were affected wtf!!

What area did you live in London?
Plus your friend on the run from whatever gang is a son of a fulay...tell him to do some pushups...swim in the ocean...spend a night in the miiga...learn how to use dat AK and grow some xiiniyo and comeback and handle his business p*ssyole

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Where to? Somalia? My problem is with England mostly I love where I live.

Samaalic era personally sacrifices a young black boy every other day hoping the gods will burbur London. He’s behind the fake phenomenon of ‘knife crime’ in London.
@Samaalic Era aboowe dont you know human sacrifices are haram and that’s not how you get London to burbur?
:mjlol:

Gulf Arab states look way better then Europe especially London.

View attachment 83458 View attachment 83459

Riyadh Saudi Arabia

View attachment 83460 View attachment 83461 View attachment 83463

Doha Qatar

View attachment 83465
View attachment 83464

Kuwait City Kuwait
Nice pictures, the gulf is nice to visit and take extravagant pictures but too much tall buildings, it’s boring and repetitive, Id like to live in Edinburgh more than Dubai. I like old buildings, they’re so beautiful

Edinburgh is so beautiful to me I love it
D2BE421D-6868-48FA-8F06-FCBFB7E312E9.jpeg
00676F20-69E0-4276-B807-3F80AECA17D6.jpeg

London is a city where you either are rich enough to live in or poor enough to scrape by, the ghettos of London contain some of the worst idiots I have ever seen. No one even speaks proper English anymore, its all ''blud fam fam wagone'', imagine you're the immigrant parents of a child after you've escaped a war-torn shithole country only for your second-generation child to speak like a fucking idiot, engage in stupid postcode wars with other blacks, end up failing high school.

That's the life of someone who grew up in the ghettos of London.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How did you have so much somalis in your class wtf? What area of London was this?
There’s 4 Somalis in my primary class only (funny thing was it was 2 girls and 2 boys and us 2 girls had the same name and the 2 boys had the same name) and we got a stabbing victim who survived and the other boy I have no idea
The other girl I think she’s a (idc) but she’s studying a good degree and at a good uni so eh it’s better than be stabbed.
your wife she has a nice degree at a good uni well done for her x hope you 2 the best xx
This was back in Fulham

Trending