London Somali guys so gala

So... Iused to live in london until 7 years ago and I never talk to anyone from my ends anymore. Earlier I was talking to my hooyo whos still in contact with most people and was telling me about how ppl were doing.

1 Somali boy in my class from primary class got stabbed but recovered (A madow boy did get stabbed from my class and died last year as well).
Another which is somewhat related to me is in jail for drug-related stuff (I have no idea how they're related to us but at this point, I'm too scared to ask)
2 guys we knew are in Somalia because 1 for daqan celis and another to run away from gangs
All the acceptable and will-be successful ones are the ones who had mostly white friends or Asian friends

Girls on the other hand? Mashallah in uni studying (There's probably dirt on them but they're alive and no criminal shit)
The worst thing about this is that I'd consider the area I lived in to be a good area :gucciwhat:

Anyway, I want to ask Somali guys from London here.... Why are you guys a failure?
Not to be ignorant but I knew it was bad for Somali men in London but didn't think people I personally knew were affected wtf!!

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
im glad i left that crime ridden shithole when i was 6 :whew:

So... Iused to live in london until 7 years ago and I never talk to anyone from my ends anymore. Earlier I was talking to my hooyo whos still in contact with most people and was telling me about how ppl were doing.

1 Somali boy in my class from primary class got stabbed but recovered (A madow boy did get stabbed from my class and died last year as well).
Another which is somewhat related to me is in jail for drug-related stuff (I have no idea how they're related to us but at this point, I'm too scared to ask)
2 guys we knew are in Somalia because 1 for daqan celis and another to run away from gangs
All the acceptable and will-be successful ones are the ones who had mostly white friends or Asian friends

Girls on the other hand? Mashallah in uni studying (There's probably dirt on them but they're alive and no criminal shit)
The worst thing about this is that I'd consider the area I lived in to be a good area :gucciwhat:

Anyway, I want to ask Somali guys from London here.... Why are you guys a failure?
Not to be ignorant but I knew it was bad for Somali men in London but didn't think people I personally knew were affected wtf!!

''The number of killings in the capital is now nearing its highest level in more than a decade, with 130 recorded this year, compared with 132 in 2018
London is a warzone wtf. I'd rather be in Gaza

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
NO Id rather be stabbed in London than be reer finland

whew.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ghetto areas and ghetto mentalities born from having nothing to do.
London's a prison if you're not middle class or higher, that and parents give no oversight because apparently their child is the besti mashallah.

Lack of supervision and entertainment or activities is why most males are sucked into gangs at about 11 or 12. It's like rooting for your own football team.

Females definitely aren't doing well that's a lie n half. Most that I've seen in uni are in poorer areas with lower requirements plus the courses they're studying are fucking useless. University doesn't mean a lot when you can get in with D's. Other than that they're as ghetto as Somali males.

Ghetto areas and ghetto mentalities born from having nothing to do.
London's a prison if you're not middle class or higher, that and parents give no oversight because apparently their child is the besti mashallah.

Lack of supervision and entertainment or activities is why most males are sucked into gangs at about 11 or 12. It's like rooting for your own football team.

Females definitely aren't doing well that's a lie n half. Most that I've seen in uni are in poorer areas with lower requirements plus the courses they're studying are fucking useless. University doesn't mean a lot when you can get in with D's. Other than that they're as ghetto as Somali males.

I mean if its lower, men should utilise that lower requirement as well, as long as you finish your degree and looking for a job I don't think DDD in Alevel matters. I was so shocked when I saw unis with 2 different sets entry requirements for different people, its not that much of a big thing up north. I've no idea what those girls are studying but hey ho its better than be in prison xx unnecessary debt laakin most degrees youll be able to find a job with
I do agree with everything you said tho xx

Trending