LONDON police issues mugshots of it’s most wanted in time for Christmas & they all African/Geeljires

Why does this farax look the most menacing but all he did was rob a car
:deadosama:
_20191212_124442.JPG

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They're all non geeljire even the first. He was disowned the moment he thought it was a good idea to rob a car in 2019. Especially in CCTV londenstan.

personally i would execute anyone who goes to prison where its a crime with a victim directly, i.e rape, robbery, murder , kidnap,

i would hang them once convicted, and i will do in the day time where locals will be called to witness, execute them, hang them, shoot them who cares as long as you send a message to the criminals,

i once dropped my wallet outside the masjid haraam in makkah, i came back 4 hours later to pick it up, a police approached me, i showed him my handsome driving license, he gave it back to me, he was watching, i was so proud, because people will have their hands chopped off,

the entire Islamic ummah had only 14 people hands chopped off,

rapist and kidnappers, should be hanged, murder the family will and do have a say, they can forgive, get money or have him killed in revenge, but rapist i would slowly burn them in a fat of acid the strongest on earth, slowly dipped from the feet on up, live TV

i would also execute those who take bribe and who give bribe,

i am zero tolerance on criminals,

i would personally piss inside the mouth of a rapist before he was executed,

rapist and paedophiles would be worst punished in my book if i was in charge, no mercy for them,

someone who did fraud, he too should go 6 feets under,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
personally i would execute anyone who goes to prison where its a crime with a victim directly, i.e rape, robbery, murder , kidnap,

i would hang them once convicted, and i will do in the day time where locals will be called to witness, execute them, hang them, shoot them who cares as long as you send a message to the criminals,

i once dropped my wallet outside the masjid haraam in makkah, i came back 4 hours later to pick it up, a police approached me, i showed him my handsome driving license, he gave it back to me, he was watching, i was so proud, because people will have their hands chopped off,

rapist and kidnappers, should be hanged, murder the family will and do have a say, they can forgive, get money or have him killed in revenge, but rapist i would slowly burn them in a fat of acid the strongest on earth, slowly dipped from the feet on up, live TV

rapist and paedophiles would be worst punished in my book if i was in charge, no mercy for them,

U r going back to 18th century England. Public execution looooooooooooooooool

We have evolved yaaqee humans makes mistake.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Agree with all but the pissing thing. :browtf:

Wish the geeljire community abroad had an extrajudicial vigilante justice system.

If the liberal local governments that are usually in charge of Somali regions want to be weak on crime then we should enforce our own rules.

If someone fucks with you we'll support you but if you step out of line and stain our name you're fucked.

You can't even run away to Africa since we'll be there too lol.

Trending

Latest posts