LONDON police issues mugshots of it’s most wanted in time for Christmas & they all African/Geeljires

personally i would execute anyone who goes to prison where its a crime with a victim directly, i.e rape, robbery, murder , kidnap,

i would hang them once convicted, and i will do in the day time where locals will be called to witness, execute them, hang them, shoot them who cares as long as you send a message to the criminals,

i once dropped my wallet outside the masjid haraam in makkah, i came back 4 hours later to pick it up, a police approached me, i showed him my handsome driving license, he gave it back to me, he was watching, i was so proud, because people will have their hands chopped off,

the entire Islamic ummah had only 14 people hands chopped off,

rapist and kidnappers, should be hanged, murder the family will and do have a say, they can forgive, get money or have him killed in revenge, but rapist i would slowly burn them in a fat of acid the strongest on earth, slowly dipped from the feet on up, live TV

i would also execute those who take bribe and who give bribe,

i am zero tolerance on criminals,

i would personally piss inside the mouth of a rapist before he was executed,

rapist and paedophiles would be worst punished in my book if i was in charge, no mercy for them,

someone who did fraud, he too should go 6 feets under,

Public executions work as an effective deterrent, indeed

Rapists, murderers and others who spread corruption in the land should not be allowed to live

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
personally i would execute anyone who goes to prison where its a crime with a victim directly, i.e rape, robbery, murder , kidnap,

i would hang them once convicted, and i will do in the day time where locals will be called to witness, execute them, hang them, shoot them who cares as long as you send a message to the criminals,

i once dropped my wallet outside the masjid haraam in makkah, i came back 4 hours later to pick it up, a police approached me, i showed him my handsome driving license, he gave it back to me, he was watching, i was so proud, because people will have their hands chopped off,

the entire Islamic ummah had only 14 people hands chopped off,

rapist and kidnappers, should be hanged, murder the family will and do have a say, they can forgive, get money or have him killed in revenge, but rapist i would slowly burn them in a fat of acid the strongest on earth, slowly dipped from the feet on up, live TV

i would also execute those who take bribe and who give bribe,

i am zero tolerance on criminals,

i would personally piss inside the mouth of a rapist before he was executed,

rapist and paedophiles would be worst punished in my book if i was in charge, no mercy for them,

someone who did fraud, he too should go 6 feets under,

Walahi when your wallet is stolen it feels like a rape. Several years ago my wallet was stolen at the locker room of my gym. I was so infuriated and shook. I reported it to the policeman that was stationed there (it was Uni campus ). 2 weeks later I got a phone call from the cops and was told to come pick up my wallet. It was stolen by privileged cadaan kid from a Yuhuud family who wanted to imitate the madoow life. The family send me a letter begging me to drop the charges and they’ll give me whatever that was in the wallet. I stupidly asked the amount that was in there instead of asking for thousands. :jcoleno::jcoleno:
I was so pious :kanyehmm:
I never understood the right to be compensated for anguish and the headache

Walahi when your wallet is stolen it feels like a rape. Several years ago my wallet was stolen at the locker room of my gym. I was so infuriated and shook. I reported it to the policeman that was stationed there (it was Uni campus ). 2 weeks later I got a phone call from the cops and was told to come pick up my wallet. It was stolen by privileged cadaan kid from a Yuhuud family who wanted to imitate the madoow life. The family send me a letter begging me to drop the charges and they’ll give me whatever that was in the wallet. I stupidly asked the amount that was in there instead of asking for thousands. :jcoleno::jcoleno:
68C2CBBB-F855-4E4C-BE31-289CD4B737D4.jpeg

Bro you had the chance of a lifetime. Almost made it out the hood :farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP
How are they on the most wanted list with these baby crimes lol, drug dealing shouldn’t even be criminalized, taking a car on a joy ride ain’t serious either, I’m pro crime but this is some middle school level stuff don’t know how it’s on the most wanted

Trending