London is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people moved outof london and come in to work only or live in certain areas these people cant afford. We wont see another left wing party leading this country in generations. Most whites blame liberals
Loool liberal wont be going anywhere any time soon bro the alt right are going to have to start a revolution if they want to save there country from cultural Marxism

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh god I was there for a month in an area called Camden I witnessed on da strip 60 yr old Isaaq man selling weed to tourists lol.

War meesha wa cayr ama daroogo

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
DBBB7CEA-23AB-479D-9754-9FA93240AAF4.jpeg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lol, why are you spreading this racist nonsense here? Why do you feel the need to point out their racial background?

I don't know much about London as I don't live there, but many of the people in these videos you're posting are underage hooligans. Take a time to consider if it's really worth screaming about if they aren't even 18. Those South Asian kids even looked like they were 12.

This is some racist shit that nigga deliberately only sharing videos of blacks/asians doing crime like whites aren’t also criminals.

One thing i never understood with uk Madows is they align and fight based on post codes and none of them actually own any houses in those countries. If you gonna kill a man for being in the street you live in.....atleast own a fvcking house there

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
One thing i never understood with uk Madows is they align and fight based on post codes and none of them actually own any houses in those countries. If you gonna kill a man for being in the street you live in.....atleast own a fvcking house there

Those same Somalis die over postcodes too

This is some racist shit that nigga deliberately only sharing videos of blacks/asians doing crime like whites aren’t also criminals.

halwa

✨🌙
I can see @Geeljire sanbuur and his lugo baasto. Is that lady stealing the cartoon of donuts @halwa ?

The problem with London is the extreme affluence Vs extreme poverty. Arm the cops to the teeth and defend the wealth creators from the crazy proletariat. Viva unfettered capitalism. What’s gonna happen is that all the white people will get threatened and they will be driven into the arms of the alt-right.

You’re becoming senile and blind. :drakelaugh: Didn’t see any lady stealing doughnuts.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
London is filthy you should look at the other cities without a major Jamaican population for e.g Bristol where I come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending