london has become acid attack hotspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
UK niggas eat chips with mayo, them niggas call French fries chips fam..fucking chips. French fries aren't Doritos my niggas they French fries.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No that all died with old labour party. Now hooyoinka mostly work. It aint what it used to be because bedroom tax iyo balayo

Btw this basra here seems abit off:farmajoyaab:

Off in what ways? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the world economy is not good. Over population. No Jobs. Inflation possibility. Maybe USA needs to go to another war for the world to collapse and then economy goes at the bottom and slowly climbs up

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sigmund

do u have "low" energy like Sigmund freude?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi i rather get shot or stabbed than get acid thrown on me. You look permantly fucked up and on top of that you going to have live with it forever no matter how much plastic surgery

Wallahi i rather get shot or stabbed than get acid thrown on me. You look permantly fucked up and on top of that you going to have live with it forever no matter how much plastic surgery
Yeah thats what im saying and these culprits throwing it are aware of that but they are so sick in the head they will still do it to you look at that guy kaha got 9 yrs for what over some argument about his grafiti in their car i was on the same wing as him the fucking sicko got knocked out during jummah salah by real mujahidin AR imam was on about peace and forgiveness till kaha try runup and ended up getting smackeddown by my Hjeclo fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending