london has become acid attack hotspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these savage youths five liter saka water bottle filled with acid ready to throw on there enemys face london has become fucked ik many people who have been dosed with acid and some have masks to hold up there face acid is worse than killing smeone in my opinion i feel sorry for these guys enemys from time five liters ofwater got replaced with acid you know they aint looking to scar there gonna make your face an early halloween costume acid attacks are on the rise and have become the weapon of choice in london for youths gangbanging in my area asians and somalis have been throwing it on eachother in newham many timojilacs got ther face fucked if your from newham uptonpark you know

I called it a year ago : the rise of cigarette prices and subway sandwiches will lead to violence . Then you have the housing crisis and the cuts in schools /youth centres . The streets are starving !

I called it a year ago : the rise of cigarette prices and subway sandwiches will lead to violence . Then you have the housing crisis and the cuts in schools /youth centres . The streets are starving !
These london are getting colder and colder its a matter before all the cadaans duck out of london toomany gangs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am so glad i am not Fish and Chips. :)

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
I heard delivery drivers wear masks now, as people been throwing acid on them just to take the food and little money they have on them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard delivery drivers wear masks now, as people been throwing acid on them just to take the food and little money they have on them

I think ALL Somalis should move out of London to Birmingham. When i was in London, i thought Somalis were living large thanks to Welfare and Govt Checks! Are things changing? Scary

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I think ALL Somalis should move out of London to Birmingham. When i was in London, i thought Somalis were living large thanks to Welfare and Govt Checks! Are things changing? Scary

is this the legendary basra from somnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.