Lol White people

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I decided to search up afros for whatever reason (because I wanted to see some good afros). Why is this the first thing I see.
Screenshot_20210327_231847_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210327_231853_com.android.chrome.jpg

No Jonathan I don't want to buy an afro wig. I have curly hair. You could never with your pin straight hair
:damsel::tacky:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
OK but that smile is creepy af. He's got that white smile. The no lip smile. The "I secretly hate you but I'm white so I'm suppose to be nice" smile

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I was on a school field trip my freshman year at a college campus. The tour guide was a white guy who straight up had an Afro. Like his Afro was very thick, I asked the guy if he was mixed and he told me he’s as white as it gets.

Apollo

VIP
I was on a school field trip my freshman year at a college campus. The tour guide was a white guy who straight up had an Afro. Like his Afro was very thick, I asked the guy if he was mixed and he told me he’s as white as it gets.

It exist in Southern Europeans. This guy is full-blood Italian:

caparezza-gira-un-video-a-bergamo-prisoner-709-in-santagata_6f851932-97f8-11e7-b961-20e5a97c8192_900_566.jpg

caparezza.jpg

Name: Michele Salvemini (Caparezza artist name).

He might be a jew.

There was this ginger dude who had a full fledge afro in my school. Litrally got shocked when I saw him first. Thought that was the only combination of hair that didn't exist in this world,and he wasn't even from southern Europe or anything. He is ethnically swedish 100%