Lockdown No 3 for Reer UK

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I came back from my studies down in Asia to this crap lockdowns after lockdowns.

But I assume Biden would want a lockdown, after all y'all are first in the world
Damn your studying in Asia? That’s what I’m tryna do I’m tryna study finance in china what country are you studying in?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Damn your studying in Asia? That’s what I’m tryna do I’m tryna study finance in china what country are you studying in?
Singapore. The land of the tiger and Crazy Rich Asians

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Everywhere in Asia had 1 sharp lockdown and bang, back to life. From Malaysia and Singapore

Then you come to UK, where its another lockdown again. 3rd again.
Let me give you some info

South East Asia Thailand Laos Vietnam all have heat detection check your temp before you go into a mall or convenience store / free mask for all who go to the indoor malls if they forget theirs
Asian countries considered to be less developed then UK Canada and america are doing all this hence why they are open since summer they did a strong lockdown for 3 months and now they barley have cases

This is showing us that Asians are surpassing the west with organize strategic governments and these countries I mentioned are not even japan or China when you think powerful Asian countries

The west has to many idiots who believe in conspiracies and to much individual patriotism rights hence why Asia is a ahead they are organize and fucking listen

They even wear mask outside even before the pandemic to be polite if they have a cold

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ahh typical. I’m guessing you didn’t have to learn mandarin since English is spoken pretty normally there right? Also what are you studying?
Mainly English, and since I "used" to live in the border of Singapore inside Malaysia, a bit of "Malay" for day to day speaking. But everything is in English mainly.

I learn Computer Science/Artifical Inteligence.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Great and I was just about to move houses. I hope they still allow ppl to move houses during lockdown or I'm squatting.

My poor cousins spent all half term studying for the mocks and I even helped them only to get screwed over with CAGs.

Everyone forgot that this is a third world country now. Hell I'm surprised the death rates are not even higher.

:pachah1:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Our policy to Covid is really simple: whenever there’s a spike we go into another lockdown :snoop::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts