D2403F02-CE32-414A-86E1-1D25DDFAA29D.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm 22. Why do people always think I'm younger ? :mjcry:
Wait a minute . Your 22:notsureif:

Well, people assume I am a young boy, when only I am a innocent (1 year younger then you) uni student

But working, 9 to 5? Mashallah, but ain't it a bit too early to face the British Music on TFL?

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.

Well, people assume I am a young boy, when only I am a innocent (1 year younger then you) uni student
oh shi you 2 single? why not get married to each other inshAllah? we need to increase in numbers :nvjpqts:

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
just saying bro :mjdontkno:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My school are doing online class exams. See my school kinda thinks it’s better and superior to every other school in London. If you’ve heard of LAE you know what I mean
My brother, your smart smart. LAE is known as the Eton of the East. Of course they would act superior.
Reminds me of Holland Park, if you know about how bougie they are :damedamn:

But working, 9 to 5? Mashallah, but ain't it a bit too early to face the British Music on TFL?

I had the misfortune of using the TFL everyday during rushhour when travelling to uni. To avoid the chaos when I'm feeling lazy I tell my manager that someone at home is presenting with symptoms. They insist I work from home and the workload is quite easy tbh.

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
Stay safe out there guys, I’m out ✈ covid doesn’t look like a big thing in somalia atm so I’ll be good