Local Somali trading in Xamarweyn market -1883 Mogadishu

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
1710680349608.png

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yh they caused swarms of foreigners to start flooding in, who's descendants now somehow claim they inhabited that land for centuries and hosted the natives .
We wuzz original reer xamar n shiettt.

Even your supposed fellow Arabs in 1331 such as ibn battuta stated that the king and the people were black skinned berber who spoke the Mogadishan language/ not Arabic. And that the people of Mogadishu and Zelia were of the same stock.

Not a single Arab or Iranian source claims the city belonged to them or they had settlements on the Somali coast. Both medieval and contemporary Arab books on the Somali coast rightfully attributes the cities and civilisation to the Somali people.

The only sources that try conjour up myths denying Somali involvment in their own cities are thr English writers during the 1900s such as IM Lewis.

You have never provided a single source that disproved anything I said for months, all you do is cry in the face of sources and say the same things over and over like a child. Just like Habasha.

"Noo Mogadishu, Marka are all Arab cities, Somalis are just nomads who invaded" - ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

"Noo Adal and Ifat are all ethio semetic kingdoms, Somalis are just nomads who invaded" - ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€. on hiatus
VIP
We wuzz original reer xamar n shiettt.

Even your supposed fellow Arabs in 1331 such as ibn battuta stated that the king and the people were black skinned berber who spoke the Mogadishan language/ not Arabic. And that the people of Mogadishu and Zelia were of the same stock.

Not a single Arab or Iranian source claims the city belonged to them or they had settlements on the Somali coast. Both medieval and contemporary Arab books on the Somali coast rightfully attributes the cities and civilisation to the Somali people.

The only sources that try conjour up myths denying Somali involvment in their own cities are thr English writers during the 1900s such as IM Lewis.

You have never provided a single source that disproved anything I said for months, all you do is cry in the face of sources and say the same things over and over like a child. Just like Habasha.

"Noo Mogadishu, Marka are all Arab cities, Somalis are just nomads who invaded" - ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

"Noo Adal amd Ifat are all ethio semetic kingdoms, Somalks are just nomads who invaded" - ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ
itโ€™s kind of funny that a guy whoโ€™s mixed with numerous different ethnicities from a another continent can call others who are native to the Horn of Africa and share linguistic and genetic similarities to other Horner populations foreigners

Khaemwaset

VIP
itโ€™s kind of funny that a guy whoโ€™s mixed with numerous different ethnicities from a another continent can call others who are native to the Horn of Africa and share linguistic and genetic similarities to other Horner populations foreigners
These cross platform warriors try so hard to emulate Somali ethno nationalism but since they have no lineage they instead claim everything was Arab and since they claim Arab they're the true owners of Banadir. In reality Arab sources do not hotep Somali history and actually give us credit for building such centers of trade and Islamic teachings in their books. And these folk aren't even Arabs but are of primarily Indian stock.

Sadly my thread was derailed because the same few warriors love to jump on my threads saying diabolical shit with no sources.

Indian merchants even bypassed Portuguese blockades to arrive on the southern Somali/Banadir coast during the 1500s.
59.png

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

VIP
These cross platform warriors try so hard to emulate Somali ethno nationalism but since they have no lineage they instead claim everything was Arab and since they claim Arab they're the true owners of Banadir.

Sadly my thread was derailed because the same few warriors love to jump on my threads saying diabolical shit with no sources.
I love Banadiris though ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ.There seems to be a bit of confusion when it comes to their lineage but they arenโ€™t Arab but they are mixed with Indian,Somali,Arab,Persian and Bantu and Iโ€™ve heard that some banadiri clans are actually ethnic Somalis idk if itโ€™s true or not.Letโ€™s remain positive for Ramadan โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Khaemwaset

VIP
I love Banadiris though ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ.There seems to be a bit of confusion when it comes to their lineage but they arenโ€™t Arab but they are mixed with Indian,Somali,Arab,Persian and Bantu and Iโ€™ve heard that some banadiri clans are actually ethnic Somalis idk if itโ€™s true or not.Letโ€™s remain positive for Ramadan โค๏ธโค๏ธ
I have no hatred for any specific peoples. I just find people like that nigga banadiri
warrior too annoying. They always find a way to derail threads on southern Somalia cities into an FKD session.

And their lineage is confusing because it's not a specific line where you can point to such and such ancestors like Somali clans. Banadiri are not and ethnicity like Somali but are a community(s) or mixed race people who are maternally Somali and paternally from a wide range of Indian, Persian, Arabian merchants and also intermarriage with Bantu.

This is why I find it so confusing when some people like @Banadiri Warrior try forcing some sort of cadcad Ethno-nationalsim. They are not an ethnicity nor a nation. They're just a sub group of Somalis.

attash

Amaan Duule
Yh they caused swarms of foreigners to start flooding in, who's descendants now somehow claim they inhabited that land for centuries and hosted the natives .
Iโ€™ve been examining the picture for a full minute. All the people in the picture look like labogoodles. Do your people not like shopping? :pachah1:

Wonyluvr

VIP
I have no hatred for any specific peoples. I just find people like that nigga banadiri
warrior too annoying. They always find a way to derail threads on southern Somalia cities into an FKD session.

And their lineage is confusing because it's not a specific line where you can point to such and such ancestors like Somali clans. Banadiri are not and ethnicity like Somali but are a community(s) or mixed race people who are maternally Somali and paternally from a wide range of Indian, Persian, Arabian merchants and also intermarriage with Bantu.

This is why I find it so confusing when some people like @Banadiri Warrior try forcing some sort of cadcad Ethno-nationalsim. They are not an ethnicity nor a nation. They're just a sub group of Somalis.
I had to express my love for a minority I canโ€™t help it :mjkkk: .Remember when Swahilis were claiming Xamar :stressed:

Wonyluvr

VIP
Iโ€™ve been examining the picture for a full minute. I canโ€™t see a single person in it who looks cad cad. Do your people not like shopping? :pachah1:
everyone in that picture is wearing โ€œlamagoodleโ€ clothes

Khaemwaset

VIP
I had to express my love for a minority I canโ€™t help it :mjkkk: .
"How did you know I'm Hawiye" :icon lol:
Remember when Swahilis were claiming Xamar :stressed:
Walahi I had to deleted my vulgar tweets and arguments with them lot on twitter from back then. I was ready to give up on life when I saw an American school book say Mogadishu was a swahili city.

Wonyluvr

VIP
"How did you know I'm Hawiye" :icon lol:
HELPPPP ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Walahi I had to deleted my vulgar tweets and arguments with them lot on twitter from back then. I was ready to give up on life when I saw an American school book say Mogadishu was a swahili city.
Habarsteven also said that Mogadishu was Swahili how are you a Somali yet saying stuff like that like it makes no sense.Iโ€™m excited for the next ethnic group which people say xamar belongs to will it be KURDISH?TUTSI?AMHARA?OROMO?MALAY?IGBO???BLACK AMERICANN??

Khaemwaset

VIP
HELPPPP ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Habarsteven also said that Mogadishu was Swahili how are you a Somali yet saying stuff like that like it makes no sense.Iโ€™m excited for the next ethnic group which people say xamar belongs to will it be KURDISH?TUTSI?AMHARA?OROMO?MALAY?IGBO???BLACK AMERICANN??
I legit had arguments with habasha who said Ahmad gurey was a Beja, a tribe that lives in Sudan and Egypt ๐Ÿ˜ญ

If they found remains of some native American dude that rocked up on Somali shores they'll be saying the Aztects built Mogadishu.

Wonyluvr

VIP
I legit had arguments with habasha who said Ahmad gurey was a Beja, a tribe that lives in Sudan and Egypt ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Xabeshis want him to be anything but Somali ANYTHING.
If they found remains of some native American dude that rocked up on Somali shores they'll be saying the Aztects built Mogadishu.
This is what theyโ€™d actually do though I wouldnโ€™t but it past them LMFAOO

Khaemwaset

VIP
Xabeshis want him to be anything but Somali ANYTHING.

This is what theyโ€™d actually do though I wouldnโ€™t but it past them LMFAOO
They just can't handle Somali achievements. Everyone gets a piece of Somali history now. :icon lol:

But fr Xabashi and British are acc our biggest opps they have not only fucked out borders but they're also the people who messed around with Somali history in past 100 years. In the 1800s and before no one would question if Imam ahmad was a Somali.

Wonyluvr

VIP
They just can't handle Somali achievements. Everyone gets a piece of Somali history now. :icon lol:

But fr Xabashi and British are acc our biggest opps they have not only fucked out borders but they're also the people who messed around with Somali history in past 100 years. In the 1800s and before no one would question if Imam ahmad was a Somali.
Our borders are actually fโ€™d :jcoleno: .I Love to giggle whenever someone praises menelik or haile ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ they cannot be serious

Khaemwaset

VIP
Our borders are actually fโ€™d :jcoleno: .I Love to giggle whenever someone praises menelik or haile ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ they cannot be serious
Ethiopia got the hardest PR team in Africa. Somalia and India should takes notes :Really:

Wonyluvr

VIP
Ethiopia got the hardest PR team in Africa. Somalia and India should takes notes :Really:
I wonder how Eritreans feel whenever ppl praise Ethiopia for not being colonised because they got annexed and fought for their freedom but those afrocentrists donโ€™t gaf :mjcry: :mjkkk: :stressed: