Local people in Somalia starstruck by random asian guy

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Data to back it up:

NLApsbp.jpg

Indonesians and Malaysians also a region that is seemingly not racist, but not sure of that, dunno much about their cultures.

Westerners should be more racist. They need to stop being bleeding heart dumbasses. They're the least racist but are accused of being the most racist by the same people they let live with them with taxpayer world class funded health care, education, social services, and everything imaginable. They let them enjoy the highest standard of living and high life expectancy. They should be rioting but they don't because they love peace, order and stability.

Look at how racist the eastern world is, especially Muslim countries.

:russ: savages .somalis have no filter

liberal hawiyes and biimaal from the southern coast who are very familiar with foreigners dont represent all geeljires sxb. somalis from the insular regions would not allow their daughters to marry arabs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are arab bootclapers in every somali community .
Some of these blick somalis even go as far as twisting a whole abtiris to claim inna arab.
And is not only somalis back home, go to the khaleej see it for yourself .
Dont compare the Somalia now to ragge hore ,
Here is a list of groups somalis booty clap for
.arabs
.indians/pakis
.african American/jamaican
.koreans/asian
.Turks
.caucasian
Not in particular order :mjhaps:

Westerners should be more racist. They need to stop being bleeding heart dumbasses. They're the least racist but are accused of being the most racist by the same people they let live with them with taxpayer world class funded health care, education, social services, and everything imaginable. They let them enjoy the highest standard of living and high life expectancy. They should be rioting but they don't because they love peace, order and stability.

Look at how racist the eastern world is, especially Muslim countries.

I love my cadaan ppl , Somalis are very ungrateful.
Somalis are more racists to other somalis then cadaans .
Short story

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I love my cadaan ppl , Somalis are very ungrateful.
Somalis are more racists to other somalis then cadaans .
Short story

So true. I have never in my life experienced a racist incident from cadaans. In fact, they helped me more than imaginable.

I have only experienced discrimination from 1 Indian and many Somalis in my life in the form of qabyalaad (even from related subclans).

So true. I have never in my life experienced a racist incident from cadaans. In fact, they helped me more than imaginable.

I have only experienced discrimination from 1 Indian and many Somalis in my life in the form of qabyalaad (even from related subclans).

Only One indian ?
They are ahead of indhoyars in the racist league , even cadaans see how racists these timo jileec and indhoyar are .

My family told me and my siblings to never bring an Arab man home. They told my brothers to not marry an Arab woman.

Most Somali's I know don't want them in their lineage 🤷‍♀️
I'm not sure what Somali's you're fraternizing with...

I've also seen Farax's who prefer West African or South African women and marry them just like there are Farax's who marry Asian/Arab women. Both of these groups are a minority (maybe loud).

I think the point people are trying to make is that it doesn’t really matter to Somali people. Somali people as a group are pretty narcissistic and do not have an inferiority complex.

Sure maybe some arabs view Somalis as racially inferior, but you will also meet some arabs that idolise blue eyes/blonde hair over their own. These same arabs will view a darker skin arab as inferior even though they look exactly the same minus the colour. This is some arabs and not a majority. Can’t take that person seriously.

I agree with the others. Somalis don’t have an inferiority complex to arabs. You don’t see Somalis imitating or wanting to marry arab Christian women or arab Jewish women. It’s just a Muslim thing - if Islam never came from arabia, we wouldn’t have this relationship with arabs we see today. We look to arab countries as ethnic speakers of the Arabic language, understand quran, hadith, spread the etc

If anything, Somalis have a superiority complex over everyone.

Some westerners will do anything to tan their skin, change their natural bodies etc to look more like MENA/blacks people. They don’t have an inferiority complex though. Granted Somalis are not as extreme to do this, but as you can see, it’s not so black and white.

Furthermore, more evidence can be seen in the treatment of MENA/admixed barawani/benadir communities. They have always unfairly been treated as less than a Somali, despite them having significant Yemeni/arab/south Asian blood and Somalis generally do not seek out to marry them. Furthermore, Somalis do not view barawani as more beautiful. If we had an inferiority complex this would be the case.

okay, look you are still not understanding.

Some*** europeans are okay with their children marrying Christian arabs but not other communities. Does that mean they believe they are racially inferior to Christian arabs? Absolutely not.

Somalis are neutral on arabs and Europeans. The term here is neutral - unless they are arab Muslims in which case Somalis may view them as religious and very practicing. Trust me, no Somali man will marry a arab women who dresses “provocatively” or does not for the “Muslim stereotype”. As you can see it’s a religious affiliation and not racial at all.

Also I think some don’t mind arab/European/south Asian communities because their features are not that different to most somalis.

We do not view ourselves as racially inferior. I literally used the case of our historically arab/south Asian minorities as an example where somalis do indeed believe they are racially/culturally superior.

Just because some somalis unfairly (and morally wrong) see themselves as superior to another group DOES NOT MEAN they look down on them. This is where you are stuck and getting confused. Somalis actually believe they are better than all non somalis however that does not mean they think extremely badly of each said group, it varies based on their history.

The only groups Somalis look down heavily are are descendant of slaves or those who have been marginalised for other reasons which is disgusting. But yeah, unfortunately true.

That is not true.

Benadiris have been okay marrying Somalis. It has historically been somalis who did not want to marry them and viewed them as “others”. The average benadiri is after all 50% somali which says a lot. But even today, minorities hold a grudge against somalis due to history of oppression.

Now, you say somalis view “Eurasian” features as superior. How does this have anything to do with your argument. We have Eurasian features ourselves and it is indigenous to us. A good 80% of Somalis have this so called Eurasian feature, myself included. It is not associated with foreigners but it is a classic Somali feature, although our features are definitely different to Europeans/arab.

This so called “eurasian feature” somalis have a bias towards is liked because it is heavily associated with Somalis 😂

We may view “Madoow” features as not as beautiful due to the fact that most Somalis do not have a wide nose. Have a look at most Somali kids at eid parties and you will also see most of us have curly hair and not could hair. We literally like OUR features. Thirdly, our minority “Madoow features” are disliked due to the groups south of us who have those features and have been widely enslaved in the past.

just drop the argument. You’re literally begging it at this point. I’m a very honest person, if we really had this problem in our community where we viewed some groups as superior, I would admit it. But it’s not the case. Somalis would never be happy to marry Christian and jewish arabs which says a lot.

anyways, choose to believe what you want or interact with more Somalis to give you a better picture.

Are you from the south?

Because that is not true.

Barawani/benadiri have been looked down on by somalis which is why the only communities they mixed with in the south was other minorities such as bantus/bajuni.

have a look at benadiri people in the south you will find many with bantu feature because Somalis did not want to marry them.

I have never heard a Somali boast their child is married to an ajanabi. I have many yemeni mixed family members so don’t even try. We barely even mention it.

Yes, but that is exactly the same thing a white arab will think of a dark arab. A white Lebanese arab will not want to marry a dark Lebanese arab despite them being gentically identical and picking up different features. Their issue is internalised racism/self hatred and they furthermore project this on somalis/horners/darker arabs. They literally dislike themselves. You can’t take people like this seriously.

You are too self conscious about what others think of you. Most communities who have self hatred get very sensitive when others do not want to marry them.
my bad I meant barawani, not benadiri.

You are literally only second generation southerner. My family have been in the south for hundreds of years. You don’t know much about pre-colonial southern Somali culture and clan dynamics. If you’re second generation that means you only arrived during colonial period.

You’re not a multigenerational southerner. These folks and there grandparents are heavily drawn to somali culture and desperate to be considered a full somali. You need to meet some of them. Some are very attached to their yemeni identity due to being socially ignored by somalis for a long time.

you don't fucking know shit if you really think the average dirt poor Somali in today society from back home view himself as equal as an Arab or white person. I'm from back home and I know everything about our people in somalia.
It’s an economic thing. These same people probably admire rich East Asian counties but won’t admire counties like Cambodia. Somalis just want to live in their counties because of our current circumstances.

you don't fucking know shit if you really think the average dirt poor Somali in today society from back home view himself as equal as an Arab or white person. I'm from back home and I know everything about our people in somalia.
In todays globolized western world not anymore, Civil war also destroyed Somali pride and self-esteem greatly

Our Somali ancestors were not anything like this though

why are you so triggered, it’s really not that deep.

I know some tan, black hair Lebanese people who could never pass for white vs white passing Lebanese people. that’s what I meant by “dark Lebanese.”

Barawani are a very small % of Somalia. If Somali people wanted to marry them in the past they would have disappeared and assimilated in the genes of the southern Somali region.

Either ways, we are all the same anyway. I don’t see a barawani/benadari any different to a ethnic somali. We have lived together for a very long time and are the same.

I think we are going around in circles. I’ll just end it here. You have not convinced me. Now Orod!

Some users here are trying too hard to make us out as oppressed and are co-opting AA inferiority discourse, its very obvious somalis have themselves always looked down on arab mixed groups like cadcads.
It’s an economic thing. These same people probably admire rich East Asian counties but won’t admire counties like Cambodia. Somalis just want to live in their counties because of our current circumstances.
Somalis outside of weird weaboo faraxs and koreaboo halimos do not admire East Asians, firstly they don't even fit our aesthetics

Last edited:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
My family told me and my siblings to never bring an Arab man home. They told my brothers to not marry an Arab woman.

Most Somali's I know don't want them in their lineage 🤷‍♀️
I'm not sure what Somali's you're fraternizing with...

I've also seen Farax's who prefer West African or South African women and marry them just like there are Farax's who marry Asian/Arab women. Both of these groups are a minority (maybe loud).
You must be samaale, in our clan we can freely marry who we want, as long as the person is Muslim

Most of my cousins are mixed with ajnabi hooyo and they are still part of our clan

Trending

Latest posts