Local parliament of adal state.

You’re having a bubble. Kulmiye registered in maroodijeex and saaxil 160k votes. Awdal registered 80k votes including cisse and habar awal voters. So how would they get 10 and we get 16. Gadabursi were also 1/3 the size of habar awal in the census in the 1940s

This Adal state you talk about, which will actually never going to happen, includes all former western SL districts and Sheekh belongs to Togdheer and is not western district.

-Awdal got 80k votes out of 330k votes in total which means 25 percent of all seats belongs to them, which means 10 out of 41 seats.

- GX got 70k votes in Hargeysa, 20k votes in Salaaxley+Berbera. This is 27 percent of 330k votes and means they get 11 out of 41 seats.

- HJ, HA and Arap got 40k in Gabiley, 25 k in Berbera, and 86k in Hargeysa and 9k in Baligubadle. This means you guys got 49 percent of all seats, which means 20 seats out of 41.

Since Arap got many votes in Hargeysa and all of Baligubadle they get 3 seats, HJ got some votes in Saaxil, which brings them 1 seat and the remaining 16 seats are SM.

You see my numbers are logically estimated and not some non sense wishful thinking like yours kid.

why will the british favour HA by making their population bigger? thats just silly the original book say the didn't for everyone in the protectorate mostly because we were nomads
The HAs are mostly urbane so i get why

This Adal state you talk about, which will actually never going to happen, includes all former western SL districts and Sheekh belongs to Togdheer and is not western district.

-Awdal got 80k votes out of 330k votes in total which means 25 percent of all seats belongs to them, which means 10 out of 41 seats.

- GX got 70k votes in Hargeysa, 20k votes in Salaaxley+Berbera. This is 27 percent of 330k votes and means they get 11 out of 41 seats.

- HJ, HA and Arap got 40k in Gabiley, 25 k in Berbera, and 86k in Hargeysa and 9k in Baligubadle. This means you guys got 49 percent of all seats, which means 20 seats out of 41.

Since Arap got many votes in Hargeysa and all of Baligubadle they get 3 seats, HJ got some votes in Saaxil, which brings them 1 seat and the remaining 16 seats are SM.

You see my numbers are logically estimated and not some non sense wishful thinking like yours kid.
Where is the HJ and arap in gebilay have you lost it. Waddani and ucid combined to 75k votes in the maroodijeex region. While kulmiye got 130k. Waddani got 16k votes in saaxil whilst kulmiye got over 30k.

We don’t go by the afweyne gobols. Sheekh is part of historic saaxil gobol. We are going by the 1960 gobols of the three east saaxil maroodijeex and Zeila making waqooyi galbeed and sool sanaag and togdheer making the togdheer region.

Where is the HJ and arap in gebilay have you lost it. Waddani and ucid combined to 75k votes in the maroodijeex region. While kulmiye got 130k. Waddani got 16k votes in saaxil whilst kulmiye got over 30k.

We don’t go by the afweyne gobols. Sheekh is part of historic saaxil gobol. We are going by the 1960 gobols of the three east saaxil maroodijeex and Zeila making waqooyi galbeed and sool sanaag and togdheer making the togdheer region.
Maroodi jeex is 95% GX dont know where u got that shit from.
From east faraweyne district to Labi sagaale to south dacarbudhuq

Of course it was impossible to argue against what I've said, since it was just mathematics and not my opinion, so you try to play dumb and misinterpret what I've said. I summarised all votes of HA+HJ+Arab and then broke them down as you can read.

From a mathematical point of view it doesn't even matter if we count Sheekh as a western district, it wouldn't change the distribution of seats.

It would mean the total votes of the west would be 340k and GX for example would have 70k in Hargeysa, 25k in Salaaxley+ Saaxil, which is in total 28 percent and still 11 seats out of 41.

Maroodi jeex is 95% GX dont know where u got that shit from.
From east faraweyne district to Labi sagaale to south dacarbudhuq
Maroodijeex is hargeisa and Gebiley district. Habar awal are almost twice the population of all other clans in maroodijeex region you can see that from the latest 2017 vote all the way to the colonial census.

Of course it was impossible to argue against what I've said, since it was just mathematics and not my opinion, so you try to play dumb and misinterpret what I've said. I summarised all votes of HA+HJ+Arab and then broke them down as you can read.

From a mathematical point of view it doesn't even matter if we count Sheekh as a western district, it wouldn't change the distribution of seats.

It would mean the total votes of the west would be 340k and GX for example would have 70k in Hargeysa, 25k in Salaaxley+ Saaxil, which is in total 28 percent and still 11 seats out of 41.
Where are the 25k voters from salaxley you’re just talking xaar. Here is a copy of the Somaliland election result.
E26C4E86-7AE1-4557-8A3E-241DD58B87D1.jpeg

It is clear that you've lost the debate, but why are embarrassing yourself again ? first read then reply ! I wrote Salaaxley+Saaxil= 25k votes
Lemmie put it in English for you. Kulmiye votes in saaxil maroodijeex 160k. Waddani and ucid votes in saaxil maroodijeex plus the entire awdal vote count 160k. So how does your maths make sense?

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
The British used to favour HA, well since they brought them in so i think its wrong
HA didn’t bring anyone sxb

These are mere estimations, however I deem it reliable for some clans in the 1950s. Sacad Muse being 100k, 80 years ago is trustworthy. What makes me believe the figure is that Sacad Muse were among the few clans (if not first) to adopt agriculture, which led to them having a population boom. Also Sacad Muse today is a large clan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HA didn’t bring anyone sxb

These are mere estimations, however I deem it reliable for some clans in the 1950s. Sacad Muse being 100k, 80 years ago is trustworthy. What makes me believe the figure is that Sacad Muse were among the few clans (if not first) to adopt agriculture, which led to them having a population boom. Also Sacad Muse today is a large clan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An cidagalle nigga is talking about the British favouring someone? The reality is the British didn’t need to favour anyone we didn’t even have a Parliament till 1958 we had odey daqameed. We didn’t even have a administration outside of berbera and that was hardly an administration. The British used to deal with the odey daqameed and the only thing they spoke about was keeping the supply routes open and stopping clan wars.

Lemmie put it in English for you. Kulmiye votes in saaxil maroodijeex 160k. Waddani and ucid votes in saaxil maroodijeex plus the entire awdal vote count 160k. So how does your maths make sense?

My second and third post in this thread explains everything for anyone that finished high school. I even broke down my calculation for you kid, either address it or stop playing dump. First you cannot read twice and now you asking me such a dumb questions. "How does that make sense if..". Next time think before you make your non sensical threads.

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
An cidagalle nigga is talking about the British favouring someone? The reality is the British didn’t need to favour anyone we didn’t even have a Parliament till 1958 we had odey daqameed. We didn’t even have a administration outside of berbera and that was hardly an administration. The British used to deal with the odey daqameed and the only thing they spoke about was keeping the supply routes open and stopping clan wars.
Yes, the protectorate was hardly a protectorate, more like a mandate. Somaliland consisted of clan chiefdoms under British protection, the Somali clans would handle their own domestic affairs, without any British interfering. Only times the British interfered, was when the trading routes were disturbed (looting/raiding)

“The British had been in the protectorate for 50 years and all they had done so far was to found a school in Berbera”

Read this:
British Somaliland: An Administrative History, 1920-1960

Trending