local elections

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I was rooting for 2 of our bright sisters in our local elections and unfortunately it looks like they didn't win on this one. Hamdi was so close. I want to congratulate them for their hard work and hope this is a minor setback for major comeback. The sky is truly the limit :)

hmohamed.jpeg

SEATTLE PORT COMMISSION POSITION 3
Stephanie Bowman* – 143,505 – 50.7%
Hamdi Mohamed – 137,905 – 48.7%

NS6brLZz_400x400.jpg

King County Council position for District 5
Dave Upthegrove – 68.24% (14,587)
Shukri Olow – 30.52% (6,524)

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Shukri Olow is distant family, I was hoping she would win since the community gave her a lot of funding. @Jiron did you hear about the young man named Mohamed Abdi, he won a seat in Tukwila’s city council.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes I heard about the brother wining in Tukwila. I am glad because of most of the Somali businesses, restaurants and masjid is located there. :)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Congrats to Jamal Osman, Yusra Arab, Mohamed Egal and Mohamed Abdi. :rejoice:

somali particularly women trying to compensate for their deep seated sexual frustrations in the political field which we know is just an arena for the extensions of unfulfilled libidos in both the male and female domains. get a woman satiated and forget politics she would not want to see even the front of her doorsteps. wake up men and listen to the desperate cries of your sisters whom you have forced into frigidity through you ignorant misunderstanding of their needs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was rooting for 2 of our bright sisters in our local elections and unfortunately it looks like they didn't win on this one. Hamdi was so close. I want to congratulate them for their hard work and hope this is a minor setback for major comeback. The sky is truly the limit :)

hmohamed.jpeg

SEATTLE PORT COMMISSION POSITION 3
Stephanie Bowman* – 143,505 – 50.7%
Hamdi Mohamed – 137,905 – 48.7%

NS6brLZz_400x400.jpg

King County Council position for District 5
Dave Upthegrove – 68.24% (14,587)
Shukri Olow – 30.52% (6,524)

too bad Somalis there to make a dent here in Minneapolis white boy Frey got elected by Somalis looool

somali particularly women trying to compensate for their deep seated sexual frustrations in the political field which we know is just an arena for the extensions of unfulfilled libidos in both the male and female domains. get a woman satiated and forget politics she would not want to see even the front of her doorsteps. wake up men and listen to the desperate cries of your sisters whom you have forced into frigidity through you ignorant misunderstanding of their needs.
Bro what :damn::deadmanny: