Loathe or Love them, Israelis are intolerant of corruption!!

Tukraq

VIP
"Israel hasn't contributed much"

:gucciwhat:

Why don't you use that Jewish internet of yours and go to Jewish created Google and educate yourself on Israel's contributions?

They discover and invent everyday. What are you people doing everyday? The total opposite. Not development, but destruction.

:jcoleno:
Israel has invented next to nothing, jews and Israel aren't the same thing, especially in reference to American jews like those at google who've never been to Israel(2000 years In the diaspora) are liberal, proud Americans and also heavily anti Israel, thats like saying hey look at what Bernie sanders achieved as a politician and attributing it to Israel(a country he's not from and ridicules) because of his jewish descent, Israel has contributed next to nothing and I as well as many jews where I am are anti Israel

Ive been saying this the longest, an alliance between Somalia and Israel would be very beneficially mutual. Let’s hope to form an everlasting friendship with one of the most powerful countries on earth.

Even at the individual level, you should stick yourself to the Jews. I now get superior health care ever since I have switched to a Jewish doctor and dentist years ago.

Israel has invented next to nothing, jews and Israel aren't the same thing, especially in reference to American jews like those at google who've never been to Israel(2000 years In the diaspora) are liberal, proud Americans and also heavily anti Israel, thats like saying hey look at what Bernie sanders achieved as a politician and attributing it to Israel(a country he's not from and ridicules) because of his jewish descent, Israel has contributed next to nothing and I as well as many jews where I am are anti Israel

Like I have said, use the Jewish created inventions I have suggested to search for Israel's contributions. You wouldn't be alive here today if it weren't for that country. Show some respect and gratefulness.

:trumpsmirk:

Bernie has been staunchly pro-Israel his whole life and for their right to defend itself. He has only been now criticized for it by the blue haired gluten-free freaks who you have an unholy alliance with, which has forced him to edit his political messaging.

"Since 1966, there have been twelve Israelis who were awarded Nobel Prize, the most honorable award in various fields including chemistry, economics, literature and peace. Israel has more Nobel Prizes per capita than the United States, France and Germany. It has more laureates, in real numbers, than India, Spain and China. If only scientific laureates are taken into account, Israel is 13th in Nobel prize per capita, just after Germany, 11th, and the United States, 12th. (2019)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_Nobel_laureates

Drum roll

Made in Israel – The top 64 innovations developed in Israel

https://www.israel21c.org/made-in-israel-the-top-64-innovations-developed-in-israel/

Tukraq

VIP
Even at the individual level, you should stick yourself to the Jews. I now get superior health care ever since I have switched to a Jewish doctor and dentist years ago.

Like I have said, use the Jewish created inventions I have suggested to search for Israel's contributions. You wouldn't be alive here today if it weren't for that country. Show some respect and gratefulness.

Bernie has been staunchly pro-Israel his whole life and for their right to defend itself. He has only been now criticized for it by the blue haired gluten-free freaks who you have an unholy alliance with, which has forced him to edit his political messaging.
like I said searched it up and nothing came up, also jews in the US have zilch to do with Israel as they nor there predecessors have step foot in that country for over 2000 years (if even from there originally as theres doubt to that), and thus there contributions aren't Israeli ones(a country made like 50 years ago with no contributions), I would 100 percent be alive right now if Israel didn't exist and Israel has not brought any significant value to the world since its creation a little over 50 years ago, like I also said most non republican jews in the US(majority) are anti Israel and anti zionism, this includes Bernie sanders who stands with the Palestinians and has scathingly condemned Israel

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

They have notable inventions that also battle against the effects of climate change.

@Western4Life why are the advanced people of Israel trying to fight something that doesn't exist? I mean climate change is something made up by the globalists and Chinese right?

@Luciddreamer

You got to admire the Israelis, I wonder what will our friend @Omar del Sur would say about it.

I once volunteered with an Aussie group who were building water wells for nomads and in small settlements of semi-nomadic people and every nookie in a position of power even in the local village wanted to be bribed so we could get the go ahead in building these much needed resource by these poor people. They all pray too. Corruption is embedded into our culture.

which country/s was this this project in?

i once met a german who was the head of the major german stat backed charity group, she told me the governors in somalia will call her in nairobi and constantly asked for money, demand bribes before a project, when she lands in nairobi, they are there constantly begging for money or for houses to be purchased for them etc,