Loathe or Love them, Israelis are intolerant of corruption!!

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
lowlife apostates like AussieZionist and luciddreamer leave Islam and then all they do is think about Islam 24/7

0afLzlg.jpg

Muji

VIP
Are you Muslim? You were asked first and you still haven't answered. I am Muslim.

Omar I’m a Muslim walal ask any of the atheists on this forum I am not one of them.

Now tell me.. are you Muslimman. You remind me of him. You have the same angry sexually frustrated energy.

Peace walaalo - everyone here is Muslim, and everyone here is Somali. Even if people on here are non-Muslims, we should be a positive example of the deen to show them that they're wrong about their misconceptions about us

There is zero reason for us to fight among ourselves about other ethnic groups. It's Thursday/Friday depending on where you are. Either make dua for our deceased ancestors who are helpless in the grave, read Surah al-Kahf as it's Friday, or go one with your day without feeling resentment to people who share blood with you on here

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

What closet?

It is evident that Israel is serious about corruption and they’re charging their prime minister with corruption and also, a former prime minister Ehud Olmert was convicted of bribery and jailed.
Israelis have enemies around them they know they can’t afford any political unrest.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Definitely a frustrated top who thinks he technically not gay if he tops. He probably longs to bottom but then he’d have to come to face with his sexuality so it’s a no go

allah she actually went there hahhaha
do you want him to lose his mind?

Trending

Latest posts