Liyuu police Mujahideen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gashamo is part of Ogadeia and falls under DDSI... SL has no business being there and ain't gonna do shit

:mybusiness:

Only Question now is SL going to change their Ethiopian Flag now that they got Karbashed again by their suggar daddy
:ohdamn:

waraabe

Your superior
Gashamo is part of Ogadeia and falls under DDSI... SL has no business being there and ain't gonna do shit

:mybusiness:

Only Question now is SL going to change their Ethiopian Flag now that they got Karbashed again by their suggar daddy
:ohdamn:

Fighters are pouring in from burco as we speak. no boring Ramadan it seems :damn:

Mj booty shakers, we will have our Amina boqor too when you ask for help from Galmudug karbash :damnmusic:

You have to understand this has been happening for more than a century since the day the habesha captured Harar. The darood have been hiding behind Ethiopia's back and doing there dirty work in the name of tribe, here is a excerpt from the the seventeen trips through Somaliland. The Bartire tribe did what the cagdheer are doing now.

Y8fxlPn.png

xamxk17.png

TBH Isaaqs have themselves to blame for this, we need to lobby Adis Ababa for our a state comprised of the Hawd & Reserve Areas or at least a security force filled with Isaaq men that is only allowed to there . I notice these thugs don't really operate in the Shinile area or if they do you don't hear these massacres and why is that? Maybe because the Ciise in Djibouti had a hand in it.

waraabe

Your superior
You have to understand this has been happening for more than a century since the day the habesha captured Harar. The darood have been hiding behind Ethiopia's back, here is a excerpt from the the seventeen trips through Somaliland. The Bartire tribe did what the cagdheer are doing now.

Y8fxlPn.png

xamxk17.png

TBH Isaaqs have themselves to blame for this, we need to lobby Adis Ababa for our a state comprised of the Hawd & Reserve Areas or at least a security force filled with Isaaq men that is only allowed to there . I notice these thugs don't really operate in the Shinile area or if they do you don't hear these massacres and why is that? Maybe because the Ciise in Djibouti had a hand in it.

Absolutely, the only people to blame for this is lazy, degenerate isaaq.

I still remember when officials of sland and many common isaqs used to hand over innocent ogaden people to ethiopia saying they were involved with ONLF just to please ethiopia. They used to say and I quote "walaalaheena ethiopia"..xagay idinkala dhacday maanta?

Nontheless what LP did is deplorable and they should be held accountable but who will?

waraabe

Your superior
I still remember when officials of sland and many common isaqs used to hand over innocent ogaden people to ethiopia saying they were involved with ONLF just to please ethiopia. They used to say and I quote "walaalaheena ethiopia"..xagay idinkala dhacday maanta?

Nontheless what LP did is deplorable and they should be held accountable but who will?

Ogaden hate isaaq yet want to launch their wars from isaaq territory, how does that work

Secondly lp like onlf are Ogaden. Lp is hiding behind Ethiopia

One time 7 years ago SL handed 400 Ogaden

waraabe

Your superior
During barre time SL presidents worked for siad barre' government even the current president was former minister

Yes and they stopped. that has nothing to do with Ogaden who actively took part in the massacre of civilians and now want to come cities and conduct their war

Ogaden hate isaaq yet want to launch their wars from isaaq territory, how does that work

Secondly lp like onlf are Ogaden. Lp is hiding behind Ethiopia
LP do contain members of our clan as they do yours and others' as well. It isn't 100% ogaden and why not take up arms and go kill them instead of crying over the net talking about taking a revenge on ogaden.

One time 7 years ago SL handed 400 Ogaden
They did and now they tear up all over the medias as if their civilians are more deserving to live in peace. This does not mean I'd agree with whatever Liyu did..not at all. I just want to take this opportunity to remind isaqs that they too have a history of killing and exporting innocent people to please their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.