Liyuu police Mujahideen

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
They did and now they tear up all over the medias as if their civilians are more deserving to live in peace. This does not mean I'd agree with whatever Liyu did..not at all. I just want to take this opportunity to remind isaqs that they too have a history of killing and exporting innocent people to please their masters.

You seem to have avoided my point. Ogaden took part in the massacre of isaaq civilians under siyaad, backstabbing isaaq who they settle in their land during the 77 conflict. Why do they want to go to isaaq regions as they hate isaaq?

Liyu police who are also Ogaden now hide under Ethiopia to massacre defenseless isaaq civilians.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
They did and now they tear up all over the medias as if their civilians are more deserving to live in peace. This does not mean I'd agree with whatever Liyu did..not at all. I just want to take this opportunity to remind isaqs that they too have a history of killing and exporting innocent people to please their masters.
You are the one with the master and your master is ethiopia. You are disgusting human being.

You seem to have avoided my point. Ogaden took part in the massacre of isaaq civilians under siyaad, backstabbing isaaq who they settle in their land during the 77 conflict. Why do they want to go to isaaq regions as they hate isaaq?

Liyu police who are also Ogaden now hide under Ethiopia to massacre defenseless isaaq civilians.
Ogaden weren't part of the people who bombarded your cities. In the early to late 80s WSLF was the only ogaden movement that engaged with isaaq militis(SNM). Do you want me to apologize for that? It wasn't me who did it and not to mention SNM did it is fair share of civilian cleansing.

Liyuu police are wrong for what they did and if you had been paying attention in the last year you would have known many people across the boarder have suffered.

If you want to take revenge ogaden rather on liyuu police why don't start with those in the triangle first since those are easy to kill?

You are the one with the master and your master is ethiopia. You are disgusting human being.
It wasn't me singing walaaleehana ethiopia.
It wasn't me who said an ethiopian boy is closer to me than a boy born in Xamar. We all know those who would sell their mothers if it means it's in master axmaar's favor.

waraabe

Your superior
It wasn't me singing walaaleehana ethiopia.
It wasn't me who said an ethiopian boy is closer to me than a boy born in Xamar. We all know those who would sell their mothers if it means it's in master axmaar's favor.

Like Amina boqor?

Why are Ogaden hiding behind Ethiopia instead of fighting like men. Absolute cowards. Why don't your onlf go to your darod places like puntland, jubbaland Gedo? . You hate us but want to run to our regions when it suits you.

Like Amina boqor?

Why are Ogaden hiding behind Ethiopia instead of fighting like men. Absolute cowards. Why don't your onlf go to your darod places like puntland, jubbaland Gedo? . You hate us but want to run to our regions when it suits you.

ONLF fight for their lands and die in their lands, why would they go Puntland, Jubbaland, Gedo?

waraabe

Your superior
ONLF fight for their lands and die in their lands, why would they go Puntland, Jubbaland, Gedo?

Why are Darod crying "hargeisa handed 400 onlf fighters to Ethiopia" . Fight your wars, don't bring us into it. If you want to fight us cone out and stop hiding behind Ethiopia instead

Bohol

VIP
We all know who was crying in Meles Zenawi funeral "dhamaan meles banu nahay"

NaBGh0O.gif

FEPCEhd.jpg

@ waraabe Stop lying. ONLF were not anywhere in your small triangle. It was regular OGs that your admin handed over. There are OGS in hargaysa just like there isaaqs in OG majority cities. The point is how does it feel that Ethiopia who you guys called your brothers can't help you save from these monsters? LOL at how you are barely waking up to the events that's being going on for a long time.

Moreover why are you so eager to fight ogaden?:cosbyhmm: If anyone is coward it is you...you can't even handle liyuu yet you want to involve an entire clan? :drakegrin: Cawaan dhargay baat tahay.

ONLF are not anywhere near SL you dumbass. Why would they even go there?? It's an Ethiopian kilil. They're with their people in JL and NFD.

The people in Hargeisa were normal Ogaden doing business but you gave them to your Ethiopian boss non the less saying they're ONLF and ruining their lives.

It's good what you've done. Now The investments they would've given to SL will go to other places since OGs avoid SL like plague now

Your loss or maybe your savior..?? This saved you from OGs dominating Hargeisa business. Remember The Qorahay guy who owned and entire neighborhood in Hargeisa?? You won't get any like him that's for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts