Liyuu police Mujahideen

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
War Deg Deg ah Ciidanka Liyuu Police 0o XasuuqayMaleeshiyaad Nabad Did ah Oo Somaliland kasoo jeeda ?
Ciidamada Liyuu booliska ayaa dagaal culus la galay kooxo hubaysan oo xadka itoobiya ka soo galay dhanka xadka Somaliland iyo itoobiya wadaagan ee deegaanka Jaamac Dubad ee degmada gashaamo.

Inta la ogyahay ciidanka Liyuu Bolice waxaa ay maleeshiyaadkaasi ka dilen maleeshiyaad ku dhow ilaa 40 Qof Oo ka soo wada jeeda Somaliland.
Dagaalkan oo ahaa mid aad u qarar waxaa uu dhexmaray koox nabad diid ay dawlada Ismamulka Somalida ugu yeedhay oo heyb ahaan ka soo jeeda beesha isaaq.

Dhanka kale dowlada Ddsi ayaa xidhay guud ahaan xuduudka ay lawadaagto somaliland .

http://www.shacabkapuntland.com/

So much for it not being qabiil driven.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
According to you your somalilander keep your nose out of other people country:damedamn:
What happens in Ethiopia is none of your concern Stay in yo lane:sitdown:

Liyuu police are brunch of killers who work for Ethiopian government and their main job is oppressed the Somalis from all All tribes. Small note I remember some here used to say I want join Ethiopia and make SL part of Ethiopia.

waraabe

Your superior
Liyuu police are brunch of killers who work for Ethiopian government and their main job is oppressed the Somalis from all All tribes. Small note I remember some here used to say I want join Ethiopia and make SL part of Ethiopia.

So why is puntland praising them? They are a clan malitia. They hide behind Ethiopia so they can take other clans lands.

So why is puntland praising them? They are a clan malitia. They hide behind Ethiopia so they can take other clans lands.

Just one tribalist journalist in PL who does not represent the majority, all these years and liyuu police were killing the innocent no word was heard from SL /pl or Mogadishu even in the worst massacres in 2006, 2013 just when you your tribe is hit you cry blood

waraabe

Your superior
Just one tribalist journalist in PL who does not represent the majority, all these years and liyuu police were killing the innocent no word was heard from SL /pl or Mogadishu even in the worst massacres in 2006, 2013 just when you your tribe is hit you cry blood

It was Ogaden on Ogaden war. No one should intervene. This is a different matter though, a declaration of war. Hy isn't my tribe but I will support them in the face of Ogaden aggression.

It was Ogaden on Ogaden war. No one should intervene. This is a different matter though, a declaration of war. Hy isn't my tribe but I will support them in the face of Ogaden aggression.

Copied @Racer the Guy who was leading the liyuu police paramilitary was a Hy guy named "yasin Xawaad, now you got your man and is Isaaq and the victims were Isaaq so according to your mentality Isaaq aggression against other Isaaq aggression. But you are half habashi who wants to turn it to tribal war instead of Ethiopia Somali war.

waraabe

Your superior
Copied @Racer the Guy who was leading the liyuu police paramilitary was a Hy guy named "yasin Xawaad, now you got your man and is Isaaq and the victims were Isaaq so according to your mentality Isaaq aggression against other Isaaq aggression. But you are half habashi who wants to turn it to tribal war instead of Ethiopia Somali war.

Loool that is bullshit. No such thing has been said. The commander wasn't hy. This is a qabiil war now. the order to kill hy innocent people was given in jigjiga by Ogaden leadership, it wasn't given in Addis Ababa since liyu police is directly under the so called president of that region. You keep defending the actions of your clan why? If my clan killed innocent people I would be against it. Your qabiil hate is too deep. Those soliders were Ogaden not amxaaro or Tigray

Somaliland just take this L and stop crying

Why are you Calaacaling about PL when your getting Karbashed by DDSI again

The L's just keep coming first Djibouti karbashing in Zaylac now Jigjiga Flexing their muscles on y'all

:camby:
:angryman:

waraabe

Your superior

The L's just keep coming first Djibouti karbashing in Zaylac now Jigjiga Flexing their muscles on y'all

Somaliland? This took place in Ethiopia

image.jpeg
Loool that is bullshit. No such thing has been said. The commander wasn't hy. This is a qabiil war now. the order to kill hy innocent people was given in jigjiga by Ogaden leadership, it wasn't given in Addis Ababa since liyu police is directly under the so called president of that region. You keep defending the actions of your clan why? If my clan killed innocent people I would be against it. Your qabiil hate is too deep. Those soliders were Ogaden not amxaaro or Tigray

It is normal to defend your Ethiopia ( half habashi like you) liyuu are Ethiopian police who have from every tribe of Ethiopia but half habashi can not blame his mother country. BTW I know you are keyboard warrior, do you ever donate money to the village ? Go hope Corp they are only charity helping the village.

waraabe

Your superior

Somaliland? This took place in Ogaden

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 3658

It is normal to defend your Ethiopia ( half habashi like you) liyuu are Ethiopian police who have from every tribe of Ethiopia but half habashi can not blame his mother country. BTW I know you are keyboard warrior, do you ever donate money to the village ? Go hope Corp they are only charity helping the village.

Your husband is oromo. Your children aren't even Somali and you are calling me half xabashi.

Secondly you are simply defending your tribe. The soliders who fired these bullets are somali Ogaden. The order to massacre came from Jigjiga.

Ethiopia will be dealt with in the future, we will get our lands back too. But right now the threat is their Ogaden dogs.

Your husband is oromo. Your children aren't even Somali and you are calling me half xabashi.

Secondly you are simply defending your tribe. The soliders who fired these bullets are somali Ogaden. The order to massacre came from Jigjiga.

Ethiopia will be dealt with in the future, we will get our lands back too. But right now the threat is their Ogaden dogs.

As usual you are slow person I am not even Ogaden tribe. I am Somali married to married man it you are caught red handed half habashi who wants to create tribal war between Somalis. In Somalia marrying Ethiopian habashi / Oromo is taboo that why you never see any politicians or public people who are half habashi/Oromo. It is stigma and taboo due to slavery time. Most of sex slaves females were Oromo/ habashi. :camby:

waraabe

Your superior
As usual you are slow person I am not even Ogaden tribe. I am Somali married to married man it you are caught red handed half habashi who wants to create tribal war between Somalis. In Somalia marrying Ethiopian habashi / Oromo is taboo that why you never see any politicians or public people who are half habashi/Oromo. It is stigma and taboo due to slavery time. Most of sex slaves females were Oromo/ habashi. :camby:

Lol liar, it is haram to make sex slaves out of muslims, half of Xabashi are muslim. Your children don't qualify for Somalinimo since their father is oromo.

You are Darod f
Defending darod actions. That is cool but bring the qabyaalad down. Also we will face Ethiopia when the chance presents itself, we will regain our lands and people but now we will declare war on darod Ogaden who killed these innocent people

Lol liar, it is haram to make sex slaves out of muslims, half of Xabashi are muslim. Your children don't qualify for Somalinimo since their father is oromo.

You are Darod f
Defending darod actions. That is cool but bring the qabyaalad down. Also we will face Ethiopia when the chance presents itself, we will regain our lands and people but now we will declare war on darod Ogaden who killed these innocent people

The Lands in Ethiopia your referring to is mainly inhabited by Darod Ogaden. Yet, you still want to wage war against the Ogaden people and Ethiopia at the same time. Your Disillusioned.

let's not pretend if go goes tribal war issaaq can not defend it's from Ogaden a nation of 4 million. marka laangaab baa tahay cry a river.

waraabe

Your superior
The Lands in Ethiopia your referring to is mainly inhabited by Darod Ogaden. Yet, you still want to wage war against the Ogaden people and Ethiopia at the same time. Your Disillusioned.

You donkey stop talking out of your ass. I don't care about Ogaden or anyone else's lands but only our lands (isaaq). Ogaden have declared war and hy will respond

Status
Not open for further replies.