Liyuu police massacre children and woman

Put that under spoilers, we don't want to see dead babies !!
What's wrong with Somali media, they don't know how to censor their horrible images.

What's wrong with Somali media, they don't know how to censor their horrible images.
I get what you are saying. However, if this is true than I think showing the graphic reality of what these sick bastards have done needs to be there, to ensure that it doesn't get lost in the wash of all the other news.

The situation in Raaso i very complicated, the city which was formerly called 'Hargeysa-yerey' was inhabited by ogaden sect and was taken over by sheekhash that organised themselves from all over the Ogaden region and waged a war against the former inhabitants with the help of the ethiopian defence forces during the ONLF-insurgency and as well as being sponsored by mogadishu based warlords.

But after Cabdi Iley took over, he faciliated peace-agreement that would last his whole term ( 10 years or so), in that peace agreement no liyu police were allowed to be stationed there, and when cagjar took over he re-stationed liyu police there, that among other reasons are behind the current day situation.

This is fake news, shekhaal are trying to get sympathy through deception, its fake news

1599232510659.png

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The situation in Raaso i very complicated, the city which was formerly called 'Hargeysa-yerey' was inhabited by ogaden sect and was taken over by sheekhash that organised themselves from all over the Ogaden region and waged a war against the former inhabitants with the help of the ethiopian defence forces during the ONLF-insurgency and as well as being sponsored by mogadishu based warlords.

But after Cabdi Iley took over, he faciliated peace-agreement that would last his whole term ( 10 years or so), in that peace agreement no liyu police were allowed to be stationed there, and when cagjar took over he re-stationed liyu police there, that among other reasons are behind the current day situation.
I thought Liyu police are local police, how come, they cannot be station a town within Somali State. That was a stupid agreement.
The Liyu police has to be every town In Somali state as any police around the world to keep the peace and in force the law.

shekhaal moaned to khadar macalin in 2002 and begegd for a degmo, raaso was alled hargeyso yarey and owned by cali wanaag a reer cabdulle sub clan, khadar begged cali wanaag and told them shekhaal are refugees all over Ogadeniyalets give them land,

cali wanaag was not happy but in 2013 cabdi iley said please lets give them land, its most western part of Oagdeniya and they border an Oromo degmo with shekhaal people on the other side of the oromo border,
shekhaal got cocky and said he we can push around these caghdeers whenever ethiopia i at war with them, they took 200 shekhaal girls and gifted them to the Tigra generals and in return got wepaons between 2007-2011 when Ogaden was at war with ethiopia, so they took advanage and atatcked and killed many Oagdens, - which Ogaden will get his chance for reenge later to teaxch alnagbs in the region a elsson whenever they get out of line after he finishers dealing with ethipians, theyw ere karbahwed in 2012 and in 2013 the bigegr shekhaal clan reer aw qutub killed smaller shekhaal, where they killed 300 of their own kind, it got so bad Ogaden had to ierally inetrvene and stop the inter shelhaal massacre

cali wanaag agreed finally and thus gave the land and in 2013 cabdi iley officially made it a degmo for shekhaal,

but they still have a lot of wepaons and reer aw qutub kill the smaller shekhaals, so they tried it again in 2017 against cali wanag and they were massacred, shekhaal is like marehan, cocky but cannot fight,

in 2020 they tireid again and were taught a lesson, in fact they shoul;d thank liyu police as cagjar sent liyu to protect shekhaal against cawli wanaag even though shkhaal started the war

shekhaal used to beg for siiyaarat -charity and used to get xoolo and girls to marry, they got cocky and arrogant and said Ogadne is lanadeere becvasue they fight lots of wars hence we too must fight, this is their silly arroagnt thinking, they think if they wage wars they will become landeere,

we will teach them manner,s

but @Yonis is right, hawiye and i-door have purchase weapons for them many times but the idiots do not realise these weapons must transit in land owned by Ogaden and many ties weapons bound for raaso were captured by Ogaden in imay, dagaxbuur, godey, warder etc,

shekhaal cannot handle one sub sub sub clan of reer cabdulle, they poked a hornets nest, they killed in March 2020 lots of Ogaden boys who had shekhaal reer abti in raaso yet Ogadens agreed no shekhaal will be touched who has Ogaden rer abti in qoraxey, imay, nogob etc,

Allah sees the honest Ogaden has helped langabs like shekhaal and how we treat them with repsetc, buty wallahi mark my words, if they stop misbehaving they will learn a severe lessons,

Ogadens already want to deport them out of raaso and into oromia region, sine raaso was loaned to them and given to them by khadar macalin a president from the ONLF party and finally signed as demgo by cabdi iley to stop shekhaal being homeless amongst the Ogaden all over Ogaden, we treated theme with respect and were kidn to them yet they will regret poking the lion called Ogaden,

Ogaden is holding himself, we fear a massacre will be done, because once the giant elephant is up, he does not stop until he wins a war, we do not do shoot and hit for 5 minutes, we like to end wars finally once time,

Allah sees how kind we have been to these homeless people and treated them with kindness, but they should really be careful, if reer cabdulle enter the entire war, its just one sub clan, if we all enter we will murk them i fear to extinction,

Ogaden is really good at killing,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is far from fake news. It is a shame when occupied Somalis use their government weapon on defenceless woman and children.

Such a massive liar, warya thats is a video of cagjar forces dispersing of Makahils who wanted to build a water well and the forces were stopping two groups fighting over water rights,

agah, warya what is wrong with you, is this how low you have stooped you propagate a video from wardeer as shekhaal video in raaso? a video were two Makahil families were being dispersed over land disputes

:drakewtf: :drakewtf: :drakewtf: :drakewtf: :gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Most of the Anti-Liyuu stuff is fake news peddled by anti-darood qabilists on social media

this dude @Gabz19988 brings in a fake video of liyu dispersing off two Makahil fmaileis who had water rights dispute and is suing it as a video where we attacked shekhaal

little does he know shekhaal started a fight with cali wanaag and liyu stood in the middle to safe guard shekhaal after they were taught a lesson,

:drakewtf:

Every story has two side, the video you Can say the police was attacked by organized groups, wanting to fight.

the video is fake, its actually when cagjar ordered the killing of 70 Makahil families last year when he destroyed water wells owned by a makahil family over another makahil family water disputes

its actually us being killed by cagjar,

I thought Liyu police are local police, how come, they cannot be station a town within Somali State. That was a stupid agreement.
The Liyu police has to be every town In Somali state as any police around the world to keep the peace and in force the law.

The shekhaal liyu police head of raaso, the governor of raaso, the deputy of raaso and the inelegance officer were killed in April 2020 by another shekhaal sub clan,

reer aw Qutub who controlled the degmo as liyu and as governor, deputy governor, and as intelligence offcier head and they got got cocky and started to kill another small shekhaal sub clan over a fight with a reer aw qutub guy who married a shekhaal girl forcefllly, her father refused as the guy was alcolhoic and a killer, he took her by force, the smaller sub clan foguht back after reer aw qutub killed the girls father and his brothers in prison,

sicne reer aw qutub were using weapons giving to them, the smaller caln came to cagjar in jigjiga and as a result he took away the liyu forces from all the shekhaal clans and placed it in the hands of the over all liyu central command,

in 2013 shekhaal from the bigger sub clans killed over 300 shekhaals from the smaller sub clans after they used on each other weapons ethiopians gave them when habashi waged war against Ogaden in 2007-2001, shekhaal were give these weapons to kill Ogaden but as soon as Ogaden made peace and cabdi iley came they turned the weapons on each other

in fact in 2014 it got so bad where shekhaal sub clans killed each other over who will control the degmo organs, cabdi iley sent liyu and reer cabdulle neighbours to literally intervene between them and hold them apart,

cagjar being arrogant in 2018 decided to give the weapons and powers back to reer aw qutub who consider themselves landerere in the shekhaal world and hey suprise they started to kill the smaller clans, to his regret cagjar now send only top central liyu commanders to keep shekhaal apart

shekhaal is not as united as one thinks bro, they are each others worst enemy,

khadar macalin a DDS president from ONLF party moved shekhaal in into west raaso in 2002 since they were homeless in every Ogaden gobal, cali wanaag were asked to give land, khadar told cali wanaag a reer cbadulel sub clan please lets house them there and in 2013 cabdi iley made it a degmo to keep them there

cagjar learned a lesson from his naive i love somalis first policy and now does not trust them with weapons, they will use it to kill shekhaals first,

in addition, Ogaden deos not trust non Absame to have liyu local forces, they will sue it to abuse each other these smalelr clans or they will not be able to fight back against Oromo or habashi froces, these other clans just do not have the calibre to fight a war like Ogaden/Absame does

examples: ciise lost 3 demgo to canfaar and Tigra forces in 2019 Nov, it took 100 Liyu boys diying to take it back, in fact liyu took back 4 degmo, 1 extra as booty, Ciise and Dir just do not have the qualities to fight abck, all 100 boys were Oagden, with 64 of them alone being Reer Amadin, one reer cabdulle sub sub sub clan,

in Oct 2019 Oromo took moyaale from garre, it took 45 Ogaden boys dying to capture it back and bring it back to DDS, again it just shows non Ogaden/Absame just do not have the will or calibre to fight back a war, basically think of shekhaal as Italians in WW" and Ogaden/Absame as Germans/Russians when it comes to fighting skills, they do not give up easily,

ONLY demanded form cagjar he takes back the 3 demgo lost by ciise and 1 by garre and he listened,

the non Absame just do have the leadership or fighting skills or morale to demand back their land, this is why we cannot allow every gobal or degmo to have a liyu local force, it will be misused on each other and they cannot fight as well as we do,

when the Tigra or oromo know an Ogaden is involved, they bring 10 times the force, they just know the Ogaden will fight to the death, its why Oromo never cross into Ogaden lands,

this is why we cannot give every degmo or gobal their own liyu, the non Absame do not have the quality or strength

they are stationed in every town, but its a large land, some 400,000 sq km, one and half times the size of the UK, bigger than japan, Germany,

but we have a 5500 km border with somalia and Ethiopia and Kenya and so they focus on the borders,

a friend of mine who is galmiis - Ogaden's uncle, told me he took a bus from galgaduud and entered the land 2 months ago, he had to do abtirisi and they called a reer amadin colonel in liyu that he knows to be his witness he was Absame Kuumade, only then was he allowed in once they knew his abtirsi and tribe,

hawiye normally, get shot on sight as they come to rob camels, something our cosuins in Puntland should try

keep in mind we have moryaans from hawiye/eley somalis, i-door moryaan and moryaan from Oromia and canfaar regions, this is their man focus, we must devoted most resources in the borders,

how do you think alshabab never does a hit on Ogadeniya ?

get me a region force with so many ethnic groups surrounding her and with a 5500 km long border, i would say they have done a superb job so far in keep the region the most stable in all of Ethiopia if not east Africa,

Trending

Latest posts