Liyuu police massacre children and woman

Imagine coming into someones house, fighting them and murdering their families and in turn the owner tells you you can live on one side of my house but, that still wasnt enough for the invaders so he demands that he be given the entire house, and when finally the owner of the house has had enough and fights back, the invaders act like victims. This is exactly what is happening in Ogaden lands, not just Ogadenia but JL and NFD. I will criticize one thing Ogaden has done wrong, and that is allowing them to come into Ogaden lands in the first place. Other than that, the land belongs to Ogaden and it is their Allah given right to fight back when you show hostility to the indigenous clans. Ogaden, despite the amount of massacring and deportations Somalis have done to us, my tol continues to still be welcoming out of Somalinimo iyo Daroodnimo. I pray to Allah Ogaden would drop this insanity known as Somalinimo and think about the peace and security of Ogaden women and children.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Imagine coming into someones house, fighting them and murdering their families and in turn the owner tells you you can live on one side of my house but, that still wasnt enough for the invaders so he demands that he be given the entire house, and when finally the owner of the house has had enough and fights back, the invaders act like victims. This is exactly what is happening in Ogaden lands, not just Ogadenia but JL and NFD. I will criticize one thing Ogaden has done wrong, and that is allowing them to come into Ogaden lands in the first place. Other than that, the land belongs to Ogaden and it is their Allah given right to fight back when you show hostility to the indigenous clans. Ogaden, despite the amount of massacring and deportations Somalis have done to us, my tol continues to still be welcoming out of Somalinimo iyo Daroodnimo. I pray to Allah Ogaden would drop this insanity known as Somalinimo and think about the peace and security of Ogaden women and children.
Way Shekhaal always live Absame territory?
Even in Waamo Sheekhaal reer aw Qudub lives in Hoosingow surrounded by Absame.
They cannot live without Absame.
They should be grateful.
Tell them to live Isaaq territory, they will enslave them.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
There was a time Ogadens were receiving this force and the response was pure support for Liyu out of clannism. Crazy how that turned around so quickly when ONLF made there agreement :francis:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
This really annoys me so cause it has some clan aspects to it . People just don't give a f*ck about kids dying here or what? You niggas are finished I already see people trying to do whataboutism , I wish I was non-somali now at least then I might see some humanity.

Thank you @Gabz19988 and @Mixile for bringing this up I don't see these things till rather late. If a fund or something is made please make a update thread

Way Shekhaal always live Absame territory?
Even in Waamo Sheekhaal reer aw Qudub lives in Hoosingow surrounded by Absame.
They cannot live without Absame.
They should be grateful.
Tell them to live Isaaq territory, they will enslave them.

they were given charity and brought in as Dugsi macalin for Ogaden kids in return Ogaden allowed thy en to live wings us and got wives and camels in return. We took them to Jubaland and NFD and they got cocky

they claim hawiye so let them move into xamar with their hawiye cousins or their so called irir cousins who insult us from hargeysa and xamar. Let them move out.

they kept attacking Ogaden in raaso even though we have them land. Liyu had enough of their nonsense and they kept attacking Ogaden no medicine is bitter they refused to be grateful And pipe down.

havw people forgotten when Shekhal used to get weapons from Ethiopia and told to kill ogadens ? No Onlf is at peace it’s pay back time.

do not poke an elephant.

There was a time Ogadens were receiving this force and the response was pure support for Liyu out of clannism. Crazy how that turned around so quickly when ONLF made there agreement :francis:

Prescient Khadar macalin asked cali wanaag to give land to shekhaal which they did even though they did not want to. uncle Cabdi iley made it an official degmo For them since they were refugees all over Ogaden towns

shekhaal begged for Ethiopian weapons and kill Ogaden during the wars with habashi

when the guest gets arrogant and keeps poking the elephant this is the result

liyu was protecting shekhaal from Cali wanaag until liyu had enough of cocky shekhaal who kept shooting cali wanaag and Adan Qayr

shekhaal slaughtered Ogaden lads in raaso who had shekhaal mothers and thought they can get away with it.

medicine is bitter but never forget they poked the elephant and asked for this war.

Ogaden will bed a war at his own terms. Don’t dish it if you cannot take it.

can we just deport shekhaal back to oromo region and give the land back to cali wanaag?

they were given charity and brought in as Dugsi macalin for Ogaden kids in return Ogaden allowed thy en to live wings us and got wives and camels in return. We took them to Jubaland and NFD and they got cocky

they claim hawiye so let them move into xamar with their hawiye cousins or their so called irir cousins who insult us from hargeysa and xamar. Let them move out.

they kept attacking Ogaden in raaso even though we have them land. Liyu had enough of their nonsense and they kept attacking Ogaden no medicine is bitter they refused to be grateful And pipe down.

havw people forgotten when Shekhal used to get weapons from Ethiopia and told to kill ogadens ? No Onlf is at peace it’s pay back time.

do not poke an elephant.
Ina Ader, these ehlu naar and their Deceptive nature is well known to us, no need to defend beesha. Ogaden dont go out of their way to Xasuuq, if they did many clans would cease to exist today

Shekhaal got cocky once to maalinguur and ugas khoshin both kicked them out and it’s why president khadar macalin gave them west raaso they never took it we gave it to them. Raaso was asli cali wanaag and Adan Qayr land. Then Cabdi iley made it an official degmo

To the idiots in here calling us criminals yall seem to have a short memory. Have you forgotten how shekhaal started beefing Ogaden for no reason this spring ?

Shekhaal got cocky once to maalinguur and ugas khoshin both kicked them out and it’s why president khadar macalin gave them west raaso they never took it we gave it to them. Raaso was asli cali wanaag and Adan Qayr land. Then Cabdi iley made it an official degmo

To the idiots in here calling us criminals yall seem to have a short memory. Have you forgotten how shekhaal started beefing Ogaden for no reason this spring ?
shut the f*ck up you psycho

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Also why the hell would they attack Liyu what on earth gave them the idea that attacking them would be a good idea Raaso is like 10 people with only 4 of them being Mooriyan whilst Liyu is ~50k designated killers :mindblown:

Either way @Teeri-Alpha @tyrannicalmanager @Land Of The Brave Cagjar is slipping JWXO 2021 Muadane Maadey needs to just keep everything under control until then.:trumpsmirk:

For everyone who thinks liyu are bad now wait until rer abdule become president. President cagjar is in the way of shekhaash genocide since he has rer abdule by the balls.

Trending

Latest posts