Liyu Police Takover The Securty of Oil Wells in Jeexdin

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
jeexdin is in shilaabo. the people that live there are gumucadle Makaahiil Ogaden.
Oh I see my OG people bout to be the first oil rich somalis 🤑
Let me go and claim all the odheys their as my grand uncles
:ulyin::sass2::wow1:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Abyi got embarassed by tigray, yugoslavia scenario for ethiopia hopefully but let us sit back and watch the xabash eat one another. We can pick them off when they're exhausted from all that raw meat :mjlaugh:
ethiopia collapse is imminent, yall wont even need to fight to be independent :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Allow him to dream.
I just saw voltage on somnet claiming geladi and bookh as Marehan deegaan.

the definition of shameless.
You sure are his biggest fans since hall keep up on his theories :ftw9nwa:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Instead of thinking about how to drill it they're arguing about who owns it. Oh Allah don't make us doqomo
Who can argue about that only 1 clan bled for the land named after them and settles there who else have the right to claim other than them?

I was just trying to copy Cali shucaac, I don't want war :browtf:
when the oil money rolls in, first thing JL admin is investing in will be tanks and few old fighter jets(hopefully arms embargo will be lifted by then), and turn ghetto into inhospitable barren and shall not stop ilaa dhulka ashahaato :mjpls:

when the oil money rolls in, first thing JL admin is investing in will be tanks and few old fighter jets(hopefully arms embargo will be lifted by then), and turn ghetto into inhospitable barren and shall not stop ilaa dhulka ashahaato :mjpls:
After all the famines I thought you would be smarter than this.

Trending

Latest posts