Liyu Police Takover The Securty of Oil Wells in Jeexdin

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Skip to content

July 4, 2021
Abiy Ahmed has handed over the security of the oil wells in Ellele & Jeexdin to The Special Forces of z #Somali Region (Liyu Police) z #Ethiopia]n military has previously controlled the oil wells for decades Liyuu were not allowed to go near the oil wells except in designated areas outside the wells

Abiy Ahmed has handed over the security of the oil wells in Ellele and Jeexdin to The Special Forces of the #Somali Region (Liyu Police) The #Ethiopia]n military has previously controlled the oil wells for decades
The Ethiopian military has previously controlled the oil wells for decades
The Ethiopian government has handed over security to Somali oil fields in the region to ensure the safety of workers and drilling operations there, according to local government officials.
The oil wells are currently being guarded by the Somali Regional State Special Forces and were previously under the control of the federal government forces
We already know that local forces are not allowed to go near the oil wells except in designated areas outside the wells, ”said Somali Regional State Minister of Minerals, Energy and Petroleum Abdi Nur Farah in a post on his Facebook page.
He said they have confidence in the local government forces now tasked with securing the oil wells.
The Minister of Petroleum of the Local Government has called on the special forces of the region to maintain the security of the oil wells as they have a major responsibility for the wells
“While we have great confidence in the security forces’ security system, we urge them to protect their property and take greater responsibility for tightening security at the oil wells,” said Abdinur Farah.
Bashir Hashi Yussuf please contact me if you have any question
20210703_222029.png
20210703_222027.png

:)

Abiy is good to the Somali's. Well done Abiy. Abiy should hand over some of Ethiopia's heavy weapons to the Somali's because we are not a threat to anyone.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i told you brother Abby is brother of Somalis oil for all Somalis in galbeed
:friendhug:

Im not sure how true but this looks worrying for centralized, or even federal, system of government in Xabashistaan

1625429214753.png

Abiy has not time to worry about oil exploration in kililka5aad. OLA rebels are taking westernOromia, allegedly.

OLA update #2
  • Dabo district, Bunno Bedele – Units of the Ethiopian military attempting to enter the Adda Bole area were stopped by the Cibra Shanan Gibe brigade resulting in 11 enemy combatants killed and an unspecified number injured.

I suspect Ethiopia is preparing a war against Sudan hence why forces were withdrawn from Tigray and other regions to the dam area and Sudanese border

Somali Region should capitalize this opportunity and write their destiny before this golden Overton window closes.
Adidis Ababa stooges are in control of the region and the same liyu forces that used to persecute somalis is still there nothing as changed only abdi illey got jailed

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
This does not sound good, liyuu police will abuse the civillians and this could cause a conflict between the tribes in that region, about who owns what & who receives the $ out of it.
only one sub-clan live in that area, me thinks:silanyosmile:

Abyi got embarassed by tigray, yugoslavia scenario for ethiopia hopefully but let us sit back and watch the xabash eat one another. We can pick them off when they're exhausted from all that raw meat :mjlaugh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abiy is good to the Somali's. Well done Abiy. Abiy should hand over some of Ethiopia's heavy weapons to the Somali's because we are not a threat to anyone.
Good to somalis yet genocided my family back home? Half of my male relatives are in the jail.
:ileycry:

Is it me or have you noticed that Oromo have been hardcore secessionists lately and their hatred of Amhara have driven them to clash with the Ethiopians army, oromo are gearing to control Ethiopia

Trending

Latest posts