Liyu Police kills scores of Reer Galmudug in Garasle Lababaar, GM State needs to retaliate for its Citizens asap.....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
sxb thats the responsibility of taking the ugaasinmo of marehan in somalispot.

that b1tch ass nigga @Dalalos needs to be excommunicated. a thread needs to be published and all MX users need to sign it.

from henceforth that b!tch @Dalalos aka qoorqoors personal b!tch is excommunicated and does not now or ever represent MX in any shape or form.

@Adaawe you need to handle your business cuz

reer dalal as whole their internet needs to be taking away from them, the embarresement these niggas cause is is too much from @TekNiKo to dabacasr to @Dalalos
Nigga go f*ck yourself, laangaabka tahay wasse.

Nigga go f*ck yourself, laangaabka tahay wasse.

@TekNiKo don't f*ck with me boy

tenor.gif

crazy ass b!tch, one day suking hawiye next day suking MJ.

No one knows who you are f4ggot. Talking about sucking D is that what you fantasize about. Stay irrelevant ***** ass nigga

there is no shame in telling the truth. that you are a b!tch ass nigga, who is a walking embarresment. a khani1s who insults marehan sub clan for the entertainment of i1door and MJ.

a lowlife that works as a guard in a building and then wonders why farmaajo never gave you a job in the government. nigga if i was farmaajo i would put you 6 feet under. a waste you are.

TekNiKo

VIP
there is no shame in telling the truth. that you are a b!tch ass nigga, who is a walking embarresment. a khani1s who insults marehan sub clan for the entertainment of i1door and MJ.

a lowlife that works as a guard in a building and then wonders why farmaajo never gave you a job in the government. nigga if i was farmaajo i would put you 6 feet under. a waste you are.
Nigga you are a wasteman, Ive been defending Marehan for 10+ years where were you? B1tch azz sheegato boy we dont even know your clan come to Toronto and I will f*ck you stupid .

I bet you suck d1ck for a living Marehan idka dhaf midgan ba tahay

TekNiKo

VIP
@Dalalos these niggas are jealous of Reer Dalal knw your place rer baeyastaha tahay wasse:pacspit:

You are my guest in Cabudwaaq and will put cap on your skull ass Reer Siyaad homeless ka tahay wasse go free your lands or stick to Gaajobarahay nacala dh1lada ku dhashay wasse fuckin Horde cumbag:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

TekNiKo

VIP
@Dalalos ciyaal baaeyste wan uu ceeb qarinaya but they have gone too far, you have my permission to continue the karbaash wa najiska Voltage so dirsaday keep up the good work

reer

VIP
@Dalalos these ***** niggas are jealous of Reer Dalal knw your place rer baeyastaha tahay wasse:pacspit:

You are my guest in Cabudwaaq and will put cap on your skull ***** ass Reer Siyaad homeless ka tahay wasse go free your lands or stick to Gaajobarahay nacala dh1lada ku dhashay wasse fuckin Horde cumbag:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
:mindblown::kanyehmm:

what beef do you have with reer siyad :faysalwtf:

you and dalalos irrational hate for other marehan :faysalwtf:

shisheeye are laughing at us :farmajoyaab:

@Dalalos these ***** niggas are jealous of Reer Dalal knw your place rer baeyastaha tahay wasse:pacspit:

You are my guest in Cabudwaaq and will put cap on your skull ***** ass Reer Siyaad homeless ka tahay wasse go free your lands or stick to Gaajobarahay nacala dh1lada ku dhashay wasse fuckin Horde cumbag:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

i have insulting you b1tch not reer dalal, someway i ran you out of somalilent i will run you out of somalispot. if you want to defend marehan. defend marehan from your handicapped brain of yours and never log back in somalispot.

insulting reer siyad and insulting garbahaarey lol. khaniis foqol khaniis.

reer dalal are my tol, i defend farmaajo and any marehan sub clan. but you and that f4ggot @Dalalos are a cancer that needs to be eradicated

Sxb as a fellow Darood
Keeps this shit on the DL

TekNiKo

VIP
Ugaas murunkod inaga daa noocod isma qabtaan, dadka ayee ku goobtan waa fulayo :deadrose:
Ugaas wan u daynaya wa najis fucking homeless, Cabudwaaq wan ku dharbaxna waxa ma ogi, they are homeless Balanbal Rer Warsame iyo Rer Nuur ba ka racdeeye. Homeless gaajo weeyaan go back to gaajobaharay fukin b00n.

Trending