Liyu Police kills scores of Reer Galmudug in Garasle Lababaar, GM State needs to retaliate for its Citizens asap.....

Ugaas wan u daynaya wa najis fucking homeless, Cabudwaaq wan ku dharbaxna waxa ma ogi, they are homeless Balanbal Rer Warsame iyo Rer Nuur ba ka racdeeye. Homeless gaajo weeyaan go back to gaajobaharay fukin ****.

look at this piece of shit insulting reer siyad and calling garbahareey gaajohaarey. it is what our enemies say.

and that b1tch @Dalalos giggling like a sl.ut.

@Dalalos nigga lets meet up in birmingham i will f*ck you up.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
look at this piece of shit insulting reer siyad and calling garbahareey gaajohaarey. it is what our enemies say.

and that b1tch @Dalalos giggling like a sl.ut.

@Dalalos nigga lets meet up in birmingham i will f*ck you up.
Voltage I don't think you are my weight class, why don't you stick to the books
giphy.gif

That was some sick shit wlhi. Anyway just leave them before they start insulting Marehan as whole

i will stop, but those two clowns are the somalispot version of fartaag and janan.

both are an open enemy of MX, countless of times have i seen @Dalalos and @TekNiKo openly insult wagardhac or any marehan subclan. and giggling with i1door and shisheeye at the expense of other marehan subclans.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
i will stop, but those two clowns are the somalispot version of fartaag and janan.

both are an open enemy of MX, countless of times have i seen @Dalalos and @TekNiKo openly insult wagardhac or any marehan subclan. and giggling with i1door and shisheeye at the expense of other marehan subclans.
It is sad but be the bigger person sxb. What happened was really ugly

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob

Please halkan ku jojiya ceeb allaha asturo! What is this 68 iq behaviour guys.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:damn::damn:

Please dont tell me its the late great General and exterminator of The Horde Isaaq Bixi, impossible for such a noble man's daughter to be married to such a disgusting HAGist.

Subxanallah this cant be possible

As the Sheikh I gotta say fake news waar Reer Isaaq Biixi sharaftood haala dhaayo :bell:

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Hes talking like a madman.

@Dalalos Reer Siyad land is my land no one can take an inch of my land stop peddaling lies and nonsense like a Horde. Reer Siyaad Yaxye iyo Moorif uun ba ku filan Ayax eaters are you mad?

And I dont think Sagal Biixi is married to salaad boy thats a clear lie and would have been so scandalous and heard. You are acting weird.

@TekNiKo Raag raag dhalay batahay niiyahow :qri8gs7:

Here we go again.i know I say this alot but its worth another try. Isaaq have no specific conflict with a specific southern clan, including MX. Dont take calaacal about Afweyne as a diss against MX. He did not represent Sade in his anti Isaaq policies like the failed attempt to force Isaaq to concede Sanaag or his OG qaaxooti preference policy. Dont get mad about that and dont brag about his genocide or defend his crimes

Sheikh

VIP
@Dalalos these ***** niggas are jealous of Reer Dalal knw your place rer baeyastaha tahay wasse:pacspit:

You are my guest in Cabudwaaq and will put cap on your skull ***** ass Reer Siyaad homeless ka tahay wasse go free your lands or stick to Gaajobarahay nacala dh1lada ku dhashay wasse fuckin Horde cumbag:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

What is this?? :childplease:

Trending

Latest posts