Living with a micro penis!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
The worst is when they are thin with no meat.

Better to have a 6" beer can than a 8.5" 2B pencil.
If a 4 incher is considered micro, than micropenises are pretty goddamn common. It's patently wrong that ppl think it indicates reproductive problems, or directly spells out doom in their spouse cheating on them. Are ppl really that jaded by o monstercocks that something so common is a morning show OMG-how-do-you-live-with-it? :dead:

:mjpls:

That can't be true lmfao.
So my gut feeling was right:rejoice:
Is rare sight to see virgin gaal women I always assume they become gaal to f*ck:mjhaps:
Let's marry I don't care about religion like that either
4INurlw.jpg

no swine and alcohol tho the Muslim in me won't allow it:ufdup:

If a 4 incher is considered micro, than micropenises are pretty goddamn common. It's completely false that ppl think it indicate reproductive problems or directly spells out their spouse will cheating on them. Are ppl really that jaded by o monstercocks that something so common is a morning show OMG-how-do-you-live-with-it? :dead:

I've had a woman complain to me about her husband's "average" member. She says it can't pleasure her. She is not even white or West African/Carribean. I will withhold her ethnicity.

Women want big penises. They will only settle with a smaller man if he has a high income. If you have a 6" and make low to average income, expect a divorce within 18 months.

VixR

Veritas
I've had a woman complain to me about her husband's "average" member. She says it can't pleasure her. She is not even white or West African/Carribean. I will withhold her ethnicity.

Women want big penises. They will only settle with a smaller man if he has a high income. If you have a 6" and make low to average income, expect a divorce within 18 months.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Never change.

Shouldn't you be sticking to anal?

I don't deny that ppl can develop a taste for a certain look or shape/feel, but it's not as simple as you make it. And, really, the same is true for men. But it's just not across the board at all, like you'd think it would be. And I bet that girl you're talking about's problem most likely had a lot to do with effort on his part to get her off vs. his penis size.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Never change.

Shouldn't you be sticking to anal?

I don't deny that ppl can develop a taste for a certain look or shape/feel, but it's not as simple as you make it. And, really, the same is true for men. But it's just not across the board at all, like you'd think it would be. And I bet that girl you're talking about's problem most likely had a lot to do with effort on his part to get her off vs. his penis size.

There's a reason why men on here all want virgins from the bush that underwent FGM.

VixR

Veritas
There's a reason why men on here all want virgins from the bush that underwent FGM.
That can only be partially true. There are puritanical motivations as well, and they've always been under threat simply due to their irrational nature.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I bet they can't even get a woman pregnant. I think it should be fine to divorce if you married a man with tiny penis and he couldn't even penetrate you on your wedding night.

I could go deep in yoy, I guarantee you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending