Living with a micro penis!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cryinglaughsmiley:kulahaa my wife never mentioned, nigga if u got a micropenis, u better believe she's getting her dose from elsewhere.

I bet they can't even get a woman pregnant. I think it should be fine to divorce if you married a man with tiny penis and he couldn't even penetrate you on your wedding night.

VixR

Veritas
The comments are acting as if they showed his penis, but surely not? I'm scared to look up what a micropenis looks like.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-11-26_22-46-35.png

VixR

Veritas
Aren't you a gaal?
Surely you have seen one before
I never heard virgin gaal women before:gucciwhat:
Its not out of shyness. I've seen penises, heck even through my job I see them routinely. Micro penis just sounds incredibly clinical, like clitoris-level micro or something lol. But I just partially watched the first video,l (I didn't at first bc I thought it would be even more rachet), and the lady has a goddamn tape measure and is air-measuring their penises with the gusto of a teenage boy taking his school ruler to his dick for the first time. She described 4 inches as micro, but that's not where my imagination went.

Btw, gaal virgin women exist.

Its not out of shyness. I've seen penises. Micro penis just sounds incredibly clinical, like clitoris-level micro or something lol. But I just partially watched the first video, I didn't at first bc I thought it would be even more rachet, and the lady has a goddamn tape measure and is air-measuring their penises with the gusto of a teenage boy taking his school ruler to his dick for the first time. She said 4 inches is micro, but that's not where my went.
Are you virgin?:damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts