Live Stream Election: Kenya 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

This is how i imagine you every time lol.

Don't get too excited though. what you did not notice in that story is that he is a family friend, which means any hatred for a group as a whole is tempered by relationship like ours. In the end we are not isolated groups we interact , intermarry and make marry so we will be okay.
Family? Intermarry? Interact?:heh:

Tell that to the hundreds of unarmed protesters getting gunned down on the streets:fantasia2:

so wat do u propose smarty pants?:trumpsmirk: would u like to see the oromo, afar, somali regions revoked and named hararghe so that some menelik descendant can govern the region again:dead: oromos are more native to ethiopia then amhara parasites, this is why the tplf have given their full support to the oromo people. amharas are the enemy of east africa. next time link the menelik migrations instead of the oromo migrations.
F off, your people are already extinct :ayaanswag:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
3500.jpg

Paid hooligans from Odinga's camp to help them get more concessions from the government.

They knew they weren't going to win anyways and it was all about blackmailing Jubilee for benefits.

It's not bias it's common sense. The TPLF has done nothing but tell a whole generation how much of a victim they are because of Menilik so any historical claim from before his time will be seen as Amhara exerting influence even if the people wanting land back are gurage or sidama and things will get ugly fast. I know it a touchy subject which is why any regression to the time before TPLF will be see as "imperialism".

I hope you don't take offence here but one time we had a family friend come visit from Ethiopia and this was during the height of the protest, and he opens my eyes to the way things are in on the ground. He was Tigrayan, he affiliated with the government but does not work for them directly. When we brought up the protest during a discussion he told us the way Tigrayan people feeling toward the Amhara and floored everyone. We had no idea they they have been carrying a chip on there shoulder since the fall of Axum. Apparently the sphere of influence moving from Axum to Gonder is still a sore spot for some. I mean it's been like few hundred years, he was not over it and according to him so are many Tigrayans.

Can you imagine trying to apply logic to people with this kinda of mentality? Ethiopia is being lead by a bunch of angry men, holding on to hundred years old grudges. I mean this man was highly educated working at a top NGO in a managing capacity and his scorched earth mentality toward any REAL reform left me despondent on the future change in the country. I am not saying that that is how all Tigrayans feel but definitely the people in power have this "it us or nothing" attitude. which is why i am unwilling to engage in armed conflict with the current government, even hypothetical one.

Anyways i don't know why your so insistent with reuniting with our Italian cousins:lolbron: (Eritreans)? They have moved on we should too.
Yes the tplfs goal is to divide and rule, as it has been from the get go. They have demonized many historical figures such as Menelik II just to divide the country further. How would it be imperialism if Ethiopia's federalism is divided by historical regions? The local people will rule the area without the need to be assimilated by the majority ethnic groups of the current regions. How is having massive ethnic states that only promote division and furthers assimilation of minorities make any sense? How does not allowing people to move to other regions make any sense?

Your family friend is a chauvinist, while I myself am a nationalist. I couldn't care less who the leader of Ethiopia is as long as they are a nationalist and a patriot. I also have family members who work directly for and are apart of the government, but still harbor the same feelings as my self. Don't give up hope, tplf does not represent tigrayans, they only represent one frickin city.

The reason why i want Eritrea back in the fold is because I support a united Ethiopia. Even though, they have been corrupted by the Italians they still share the same blood as the rest of Ethiopia. They would have still been apart of Ethiopia if Haile Selassie upheld his agreement.

Yes the tplfs goal is to divide and rule, as it has been from the get go. They have demonized many historical figures such as Menelik II just to divide the country further. How would it be imperialism if Ethiopia's federalism is divided by historical regions? The local people will rule the area without the need to be assimilated by the majority ethnic groups of the current regions. How is having massive ethnic states that only promote division and furthers assimilation of minorities make any sense? How does not allowing people to move to other regions make any sense?

Your family friend is a chauvinist, while I myself am a nationalist. I couldn't care less who the leader of Ethiopia is as long as they are a nationalist and a patriot. I also have family members who work directly for and are apart of the government, but still harbor the same feelings as my self. Don't give up hope, tplf does not represent tigrayans, they only represent one frickin city.

The reason why i want Eritrea back in the fold is because I support a united Ethiopia. Even though, they have been corrupted by the Italians they still share the same blood as the rest of Ethiopia. They would have still been apart of Ethiopia if Haile Selassie upheld his agreement.
I thought u liked and supported the TPLF? Don't let @Lilafrombole change ur mind, she only cares about Amhaara and would love to destroy tigray if given the chance :mjkkk:

Your right. The younger generations will not easily give up on their Ethiopian identity, so the government may feel the need to compromise to appease a growing and more aware youths. They could possibly do that by going back to the historical regions for administration, but i suspect not.

however, i have not completely given up on my country or my people but i realize i may have to loose my naivety and optimism before i see a real change Ethiopia:mjkkk: I will hold on to them as long as i can:rejoice: Even if @XamarCade has tried his best to make it otherwise:stopit:

Young Popeye

Call me pops

so tplf was just trying to be evil and this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woyane_rebellion never happened right:gucciwhat:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If shit pops off, how should Somalia and Somalis take advantage and what will Ethiopia and Tanzania do I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending