Live Stream Election: Kenya 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to report me again if I talk about the injera roll your family has every night? :icon lol::icon lol:

Your grandpa was probably a slave :axvmm9o:
555b81f12c157_620x0.jpg
he has a town dedicated to him called "habashaalka"

I think your ranting are getting to me because the first thing i noticed was Tigray was autonomous :farole:

I mean of all the regions it's just...:mahubowtf:
I'm telling u, tplf are only looking out for their regions and themselves while decimating the kitfo and oromos :mjlol: after all they account for 6% of population but win 100% in every election right?:gaasdrink:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
So you believe in these ethnic fiefdoms the tplf has put up? I prefer multi ethnic states than what we currently have. Eritrea should also become an autonomous (not independent) state within Ethiopia...

Take these highland horsehit your spweing to an ethiopian forums, mereja.com is that way:icon arrow::icon arrow::icon arrow::icon arrow::icon arrow::icon arrow::gunsmiley:

So you believe in these ethnic fiefdoms the tplf has put up? I prefer multi ethnic states than what we currently have. Eritrea should also become an autonomous (not independent) state within Ethiopia...

Why would Tigray be autonomous in this equation huh? I understand oganden and to a less extent Afar but why Tigray When there has been a more vocal group of people wanting autonomy in Ethiopia i.e Oromo?

Why would Tigray be autonomous in this equation huh? I understand oganden and to a less extent Afar but why Tigray When there has been a more vocal group of people wanting autonomy in Ethiopia i.e Oromo?
Tigray and Asab wouldn't be autonomous in the future, just the ogaden and Eritrea...By the way this is the map of Ethiopia during the transition period 1987-92, Tigray led the rebellion which is why they were autonomous in the map.

Oromo region can gain autonomy if they relinquish the lands they have taken by force including shewa, sidama, hadiya, and so on. A capital surrounded by an autonomous region makes little sense.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
TPLF put the secession clause in their constitution so they can secede when shit hits the fan :icon lol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
43% of votes have been counted and theres a 10.5 gap inbetween Uhuru and Raila:ooh:shits getting hot :stevej:Sijuu calaacal:
:russ::dead:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
La Xawla Wala Quwata Ila Bilah :faysalwtf: death is knocking on that old man of 100 year old's door, with his son of 70 years being second away after and they are participating in an gaalo election under Martial Law, Siju's and their way of thinking is that of Django's people.

Tigray and Asab wouldn't be autonomous in the future, just the ogaden and Eritrea...By the way this is the map of Ethiopia during the transition period 1987-92, Tigray led the rebellion which is why they were autonomous in the map.

Oromo region can gain autonomy if they relinquish the lands they have taken by force including shewa, sidama, hadiya, and so on. A capital surrounded by an autonomous region makes little sense.

I thought that map looked familiar but using a map from the time TPLF were first fight to free Tigray most especially as an example of how the future will look feeds people fear that this government is out to support one group of people above others.
Why. Are you even bringing Eritrea it to this, their independce is not up for debate. It's already been decided, what is up for debate is Asbe only. I could careless what the rest of Eritrea does.

In addition the problem with this map is the last statement you made. Historical claim to land leads to nothing but bloodshed. You more niave then I am if you think if this map can be done through constitution and good old democracy. Current. Federalism came to be at a time of the information era with a generation of Oromo children learning the current map as the only one they know. So yeah you have more the redrawing a map on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts