List your height and weight (don't lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I don't know what somali girls you guys are but the regular somali girls that I know and have seen are not usually so skinny. @dhegdheer sounds like you could make an add about her and air on tv asking for donation. :lolbron: For your height, I'd say most somali girls around near the 140 mark. :manny:
I remember hearing a gabay in which a Somali girl is praised for being tall, skinny with a small waist, long neck, and dark brown skin. My father told me that was considered the epitome of a Somali girl. If you go to any Somali territory you'll see many girls who match that description.

I remember hearing a gabay in which a Somali girl is praised for being tall, skinny with a small waist, long neck, and dark brown skin. My father told me that was considered the epitome of a Somali girl. If you go to any Somali territory you'll see many girls who match that description.
That's what I heard too but times have changed. Our fathers' era was a long time ago. My dad's era of shukaansi was 50 years ago.:hmm: The standards of beauty has shifted ever since. Most faaraxs don't fancy skinny xalimo. :ohno:

In gabays, long necks, dark mouth :what1:, and long hair are usually stressed.

Gambar

VIP
That's what I heard too but times have changed. Our fathers' era was a long time ago. My dad's era of shukaansi was 50 years ago.:hmm: The standards of beauty has shifted ever since. Most faaraxs don't fancy skinny xalimo. :ohno:

In gabays, long necks, dark mouth :what1:, and long hair are usually stressed.
Skinny Somalis for each other; ilahay baan kugu dhaarshey hadaan xaajigeyga xitaa a hint of an calool ku arko I'll give back the mehr. I will permit him another wife if I get a double chin. :icon lol: Standards of beauty ku yeeh. War standards of beauty ma aneey wax iga galeen? Standards of beauty for me is geeljire reer miyi style. Lean muscle and petite baan ku idhi.

Skinny Somalis for each other; ilahay baan kugu dhaarshey hadaan xaajigeyga xitaa a hint of an calool ku arko I'll give back the mehr. I will permit him another wife if I get a double chin. :icon lol: Standards of beauty ku yeeh. War standards of beauty ma aneey wax iga galeen? Standards of beauty for me is geeljire reer miyi style. Lean muscle and petite baan ku idhi.
:mjlol:Does he know this? miskiin I hope he never slips. Well, to each his/her own I guess. I wouldn't give mehr to a skinny xalimo:mjswag::mjkkk:

174cm 300lbs
5189640+_4c62807d372df335b018a60573ee0724.gif

Gambar

VIP
:mjlol:Does he know this? miskiin I hope he never slips. Well, to each his/her own I guess. I wouldn't give mehr to a skinny xalimo:mjswag::mjkkk:
Dee haa anaa cuuntada uu kariyo. Walle I can't stand the sight of a skinny tall Somali man with a pot belly waa crime against humanity baan idin idhi.

Dee haa anaa cuuntada uu kariyo. Walle I can't stand the sight of a skinny tall Somali man with a pot belly waa crime against humanity baan idin idhi.
I was once like that. I am not anymore thank God. Eliminate basto and bariis and that can be fixed.

Gambar

VIP
what do you normally cook then? I need some recipees to my a list of eggs, and tea recipe.:mjlol:
The meals I make are usually only lunch and dinner because breakfast is just usually oatmeal unless it's weekend then I make muqmad iyo laxoox. Lunch is usually brown rice, baked chicken thighs, vegetable stir fry, pan fried salmon etc. War waxan ku idhi I look up stuff online and follow recipes.

The meals I make are usually only lunch and dinner because breakfast is just usually oatmeal unless it's weekend then I make muqmad iyo laxoox. Lunch is usually brown rice, baked chicken thighs, vegetable stir fry, pan fried salmon etc. War waxan ku idhi I look up stuff online and follow recipes.
I tried youtubing how to cook some of this stuff. no avail. I wanna learn how to cook different types of fish. digaagad baan ku dhintay. Brown rice is pretty healthy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts