List your favorite Xalimos or Faraxs on sspot

Your my favourite xalimo on here your highly aware of your surroundings which is just different:) I like people who think differently its like breeze of fresh air to this community ❤
Thanks so much, sir ! I try my best to be as independent thinking as possible, but within our community it’s looked down upon or you have a gaalo mindset.
At least Im a favourite of someone’s 😭.

Thanks so much, sir ! I try my best to be as independent thinking as possible, but within our community it’s looked down upon or you have a gaalo mindset.
How is it gaalo mindset to think differently as long as you are not having any thoughts that's against the deen?

How is it gaalo mindset to think differently as long as you are not having any thoughts that's against the deen?
Loooool, you know what I meant. I didn’t mean a mindset that goes against the religion.
I’m more so saying how within my family here in Toronto, I’ve seen how they mocked me for eating healthy and being plant based and vegan, and how I’m acting like a white woman.

How exercising is a gaalo mindset. It’s interesting cause these same ladies who said this to me, are planning to or have done a bypass gastric surgery or liposuction done overseas. Madness.
That’s one of the examples I meant.

My favorites

@Saredo (highly respectable sister and smart too)
@Sophisticate (she's one of the funniest xalimos always make me laugh)
@Zaamzaam ( seems like a cool down to earth sister)
@Xoxoxo
@Vanessa (ilmo adeers)

@Gibiin-Udug (she ain't on here anymore but very funny and cool sister)
@PuntiteQueen

I had more but they quit sspot 😩

Meh.
@Qeelbax (she scares me sometimes - balaayo kpop xalimo)
@Basra (I heard her voice once :holeup: :holeup:)

@Cajiib (she's too serious)

Least favorite

@Rocktheboat (female version of incel)

@HIBAQ123 (angry madow woman who worships cadaan skin)

@Angelina (respectful but always defending th*ts with all her soul)

Make your own list and let's see..
Why didn’t i get a notification? Thanks walal! You’re not too bad yourself

I can't lie I thought you were a gaal at first because for some reason majority of Muslims just for some reason seem to be low Iq (no offence)who are afraid to think outside the box. Your the first person who came to my mind when I saw this post. Your mind is just soo attractive if I wasn't gay I would definitely ask you for your insta:)

Lool.. I fish with a dynamite.. More sucess than fishing with a net :mjlol:

thewire-all-in-the-game.gif

I can't lie I thought you were a gaal at first because for some reason majority of Muslims just for some reason seem to be low Iq (no offence)who are afraid to think outside the box. Your the first person who came to my mind when I saw this post. Your mind is just soo attractive if I wasn't gay I would definitely ask you for your insta:)
I’m not gaal. I always talk about the beauty of prayer and making dua and asking Allah swt for forgiveness and going to him when we need it, in a lot of my threads…..
It’s all good if you never saw that.

I mentioned Ima hijabi as well.
And let’s be real our looks aren’t forever, and we need a good mindset to keep us going as we get into old age. So thanks for that sir.

As I said, at least I was thought on by someone, when it came to who’s a well liked female user lol.

Loooool, you know what I meant. I didn’t mean a mindset that goes against the religion.
I’m more so saying how within my family here in Toronto, I’ve seen how they mocked me for eating healthy and being plant based and vegan, and how I’m acting like a white woman.

How exercising is a gaalo mindset. It’s interesting cause these same ladies who said this to me, are planning to or have done a bypass gastric surgery or liposuction done overseas. Madness.
That’s one of the examples I meant.
Don't mind them, they must be ignorant

I’m not gaal. I always talk about the beauty of prayer and making dua and asking Allah swt for forgiveness and going to him when we need it, in a lot of my threads…..
It’s all good if you never saw that.

I mentioned Ima hijabi as well.
And let’s be real our looks aren’t forever, and we need a good mindset to keep us going as we get into old age. So thanks for that sir.

As I said, at least I was thought on by someone, when it came to who’s a well liked female user lol.
Yeah I get it. But anyway keep up your skepticism it's truly a gift from the universe(was about to say God but doesn't exist to me lol) everything around you should be questioned even your own existence because who knows maybe none of us are real... let me stop before I get into my gaal shit 🤣.
Anyway I'm damn sure your the full package 😔 any man would be lucky to have you not me going off topic lol.

Does anyone remember that user who would talk like a traveling merchant?. The dude was hilarious plus his profile picture was of a black man ( I think it was Mansa Musa?)
Don't remember this user's name, but he was mostly the reason why I joined Spot.

Very sweet thanks bro BUT YOUR STILL A CHINESE PLAYING A DINKA CHARACTER ON A SOMALI FORUM

And like clockwork, you perfectly illustrate my backhanded compliment.

Stop it, Negro, stop it.

Your novel little theory was funny at first, but it's a schtick that has become terribly stale and has clearly run its course.

I would actually love to have a proper conversation with you, without you constantly insinuating these absolutely bonkers accusations.

You're funny at times, but this sh** you're pushing

jurassic-world-claire-dearing.gif

Trending