List of Somali Cities/Towns Occupied By Afar And Oromo

IMG_1328.jpeg

These cities and more are proof that we are being invaded by our so called “brothers” the afar and oromo they are absorbing small towns on the border till they fully take out all Somalis
IMG_1314.jpeg

Isn’t it weird how you’ll NEVER find a Somali that speaks Oromo but millions of Oromo learned Somali?
The oromos who know Somali are the ones who live in Hararghe and bale which honestly these people are Somalis who were assimilated and became Oromo even if they take a dna test a good chunk of it is Somali

Why does it say 'a fake ethnicity called Hararis'? :drakewtf:

Whoever made that list needs to redo it. Hararis are very miskeen people. They are minority in their own state (less than 10%). It's Xabeshis and Oromos that are the main ethnic groups living there.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The oromos who know Somali are the ones who live in Hararghe and bale which honestly these people are Somalis who were assimilated and became Oromo even if they take a dna test a good chunk of it is Somali
Probably. I’ve been to jijiga which has some Oromo living there. They spoke Somali and what shocked me even more than were some Amhara that learned Somali.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why does it say 'a fake ethnicity call Harari'? :drakewtf:

Whoever made that list needs to redo it. Hararis are very miskeen people. They are minority in their own state (less than 10%). It's Xabeshis and Oromos that are the main ethnic groups living there.
The whole idea of scapegoating groups of people as “taking over” is misguided. The most despised group, the Amhara, are not as awful as people think.

Why does it say 'a fake ethnicity called Hararis'? :drakewtf:

I didn’t make this but I agree hararis were prosecuted a lot by habesh and exiled especially by haile selassie because in the early holy war days between Muslims and Christian’s in the Horn of Africa hararis always sided with the Somali and afar even during the Ogaden war they still supported us majority of them and today there’s less than 200k of them 😔 🙏🏽

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You know that everything south of the Juba River was Oromo land, and today Somalis live in it. Imagine if the Oromo demanded the return of these lands now.

NidarNidar

Punisher
You know that everything south of the Juba River was Oromo land, and today Somalis live in it. Imagine if the Oromo demanded the return of these lands now.
:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

These nigguhs only started moving out in the 16th century, they slowly assimilated small groups of cushitic, omotic and habesha, the Borana and Barento are the only real Oromos, both are muslim mostly.

I would agree with you if you said west of the Dawa river.

1706290747525.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It was somali but taken over by Oromo during their expansion and was later taken back again by Somalis, mainly Ogaden clans, during the late 1800s

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
So why wasn't it part of Ajuran?
No clue, that's why it was taken in the first place. The Ajuuran state didn't hold control over it so the oromo horde moved in. But every encounter the oromo had with the Ajurans they got smoked due to Somali technology being guns and canons and oromos using spears and horses relying on hit and run

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

These nigguhs only started moving out in the 16th century, they slowly assimilated small groups of cushitic, omotic and habesha, the Borana and Barento are the only real Oromos, both are muslim mostly.

I would agree with you if you said west of the Dawa river.

View attachment 312887
Even we expanded into a lot of territory. You can see this map from 1848. There were no Somalis on southern Juba
Somalis were also in the east and expanded to the south and west
It was somali but taken over by Oromo during their expansion and was later taken back again by Somalis, mainly Ogaden clans, during the late 1800s
No, it was not Somali territory, it was the land of Borana and they were marexaan,Og, dagoodi
They were just lucky because the bovine epidemic brought by the Europeans struck the Oromo livestock and the Somalis obtained rifles from the Omanis and Italians and exploited them because the Oromo had no coast to obtain rifles
The Oromo were very good at fighting, but the guns that the Somalis obtained were the reason for their defeat

NidarNidar

Punisher
Even we expanded into a lot of territory. You can see this map from 1848. There were no Somalis on southern Juba
Somalis were also in the east and expanded to the south and west

No, it was not Somali territory, it was the land of Borana and they were marexaan,Og, dagoodi
They were just lucky because the bovine epidemic brought by the Europeans struck the Oromo livestock and the Somalis obtained rifles from the Omanis and Italians and exploited them because the Oromo had no coast to obtain rifles
The Oromo were very good at fighting, but the guns that the Somalis obtained were the reason for their defeat
My bad bro, I overreacted Habarhabashi is getting on my nerves, the Oromo expanded heavily into Somali territory, we got some of it back, at most they only lived there for a couple hundred years, historically it was always inhabited by Somalis or proto - Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts