List of companies confiscated from Somaliland region mega millionaire in Djibouti (Ahmed Osman Arab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
1- Shirkada Multivision oo uu qaatay Tomoo u dhashay dalka Ivory Coast, qabana Faadumo Ismaciil Omar Geele.

2- Shirkada Djibouti Container Freight station waxa qaadatay, Nazli Cabdala Kamil ( waxa qaba wasiirka difaaca Cali Xasan Bahdon)oo ah gabadh ay Khadra Mohamud xayd ninkeedii hore oo canfar ahaa.

3- Shirkada 360 Stevedoring waxa qaatay Sacad Cumar Geele, madaxweynaha walaakii ahna maamulaha dekeda Jabuuti.

4- Shirkada Jib Events ooy lahayd xaaska Axmed Cisman, waxa qaadatay Tolmond Almis Mohamud Xayd oo ah gabadh Khadra Edo u tahay.

Hantida lagaga dhacay ayaa xoguhu sheegen in ay tahay USD128 milyan oo doolar, Oo isugu jirta guryo, dhul, warshado iyo gaadiid.

56350776_1956882407773058_4341724328618885120_n.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Kingcobra why aren't the people of Djibouti doing anything?:cosbyhmm:
lol What kind of question is this? Most of the top dogs in Djibouti are rich cause of their connection with Geele. The people on average are poor. Why would they defend a multi millionaire?

Bohol

VIP
lol What kind of question is this? Most of the top dogs in Djibouti are rich cause of their connection with Geele. The people on average are poor. Why would they defend a multi millionaire?

Muse Bixi is cooperating with IOG to bring down Ahmed Osman as well.

CaliTedesse

VIP
wallahi someone needs to execute that family, really hope Arap clan goes apeshit

CaliTedesse

VIP
Shirkada Multivision oo uu qaatay Tomoo u dhashay dalka Ivory Coast, qabana Faadumo Ismaciil Omar Geele.

I need to f*ck me one of Faadumo daughters

What I'm saying is why aren't people doing something about this. They've been under this shit since 1977.

VIP
@Kingcobra why aren't the people of Djibouti doing anything?:cosbyhmm:

This guy got rich off corruption so noone cares. As for guelleh, hes got a couple more years until the end of his term and hes done.

Booreh whos ciise was chased out the country and escaped on his private jet with the entire military running after him. Why would they care for this guy?

This guy got rich off corruption so noone cares. As for guelleh, hes got a couple more years until the end of his term and hes done.

Booreh whos ciise was chased out the country and escaped on his private jet with the entire military running after him. Why would they care for this guy?
Let's hope the nigga leaves for good.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
As a Djiboutian I support this move by our government, that man literally used our public funds for him to fund private enterprise , which is haram. Also his entire fraud network fell apart when he siphoned money from our country for a fucking Soda factory outside our county . Everyone my age supports this purge against him , he brought it on himself. Power to the people.

As a Djiboutian I support this move by our government, that man literally used our public funds for him to fund private enterprise , which is haram. Also his entire fraud network fell apart when he siphoned money from our country for a fucking Soda factory outside our county . Everyone my age supports this purge against him , he brought it on himself. Power to the people.
So you support Geelle giving that money to his relatives?:hmm:

Bohol

VIP
@Fiidmeer I support the money staying in Djibouti.

Soda man brought this bullshit on himself

He is not the only one that brought money from Djibouti to Somaliland region. That drug
leader (Maxamed Aw Siciid Geedi who holds a Djiboutian passport) set up Somcable as
well with money from Djibouti. He also meddles in Sland region politics. Maxamed Aw
Siciid Geedi is 10x worse than this guy.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
He is not the only one that brought money from Djibouti to Somaliland region. That drug
leader (Maxamed Aw Siciid Geedi who holds a Djiboutian passport) set up Somcable as
well with money from Djibouti. He also meddles in Sland region politics. Maxamed Aw
Siciid Geedi is 10x worse than this guy.

Inshallah all their assets get seized , welcome to the new Djibouti :mjlol:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I fully support the purge of these disloyal businessmen , nationalize all their asserts and revoke their citizenship ... which they received by being French soldiers , they are not real Djiboutians,
if we really we get into it. I can make a thread about this soon... if sspot can handle it lol.

Purge them all wallahi :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.