list drugs or drinks you tried before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I can proudly say I've never smoked weed, never tasted alcohol and plan to never try any drugs. My system is clean. I've never ever even smoke cigarettes. :coolphone:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shamis

I never got why Somali teens will spike their soft drinks but won't go to a damn bar.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Straight-edged so I have never had an illicit drug or alcohol ever. Unless you consider caffeine or sugar drugs.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So the dirty sprite wasn't a sprite with store brand vodka - it was Moloko?
Well you can add vodka or drinks but in General is not is basically codeine, cough syrup and sprite you can add other drugs two if you want. It can kill you if you over do it Thoe:denzelnigga:

S

Shamis

Well you can add vodka or drinks but in General is not is basically codeine, cough syrup and sprite you can add other drugs two if you want. It can kill you if you over do it Thoe:denzelnigga:

I heard about sizzurp - that is hard drugs. WTF waryaa Bandit you need to slow the f*ck down.

Apollo

VIP
I have contemplated doing steroids but never pulled the trigger. :cosbyhmm:

Some mofos juicing at my gym are getting years worth of gains in months with roids. :angryman:

S

Shamis

I have contemplated doing steroids but never pulled the trigger. :cosbyhmm:

Some mofos juicing at my gym are getting years worth of gains in months with roids. :angryman:

Don't it if you enjoy making love - you will end up with a female hyena's genitalia. You will also get major mood swings worse than PMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts