2. Bali

1599932532768.png

3. Egypt

1599932708195.png

4. Switzerland

1599933844220.png

5. Qatar

1599933281339.png

I've been travelling my whole life and visited numerous countries but these are the next top 5 countries I plan to visit, inshallah.

I'm interested to see your taste. Post videos or pictures if you like. It might help me expand my options.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For me it's inshallah these countries in this particular order.

1)somalia
2)turkey
3)japan
4)spain
5)germany

Realistically i want to visit all african countries, then the states and then some countries in arabia and europe. I'd feel strange if i didn't visit countries that i could easily before visiting countries that are far away or risky.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I've been to all the countries (except Qatar) you have listed OP, and I'd drop Italy to the bottom.

Lucerne in Switzerland is fucking Amazing.

I'm done with Europe, I've been to almost all of Western Europe and the more significant parts of Eastern Europe (except Russia).

I would like to visit (in no particular order)

1) Georgia and/or Armenia next.
2) Mexico
3) Brazil
4) China
5) Tanzania

Obviously this isn't a logical itinerary, but those countries spark my interest atm

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've been to all the countries (except Qatar) you have listed OP, and I'd drop Italy to the bottom.

Lucerne in Switzerland is fucking Amazing.

I'm done with Europe, I've been to almost all of Western Europe and the more significant parts of Eastern Europe (except Russia).

I would like to visit (in no particular order)

1) Georgia and/or Armenia next.
2) Mexico
3) Brazil
4) China
5) Tanzania

Obviously this isn't a logical itinerary, but those countries spark my interest atm

I've been to China and Tanzania especially Zanzibar which is amazing and China has impressive infrastructures when you go into their major cities. I don't know about Brazil or Mexico. They are both considered dangerous and the Caucasus nations don't excite me.

I've recently been looking at central Asia and realized how beautiful these countries are. Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan are very underrated. I definitely plan to visit these countries in the future.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I've been to China and Tanzania especially Zanzibar which is amazing and China has impressive infrastructures when you go into their major cities. I don't know about Brazil or Mexico. They are both considered dangerous and the Caucasus nations don't excite me.

I've recently been looking at central Asia and realized how beautiful these countries are. Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan are very underrated. I definitely plan to visit these countries in the future.

Top lad. I've also been looking into central Asia and the air of disconnect is extremely appealing. The white marble buildings is Ashgabat contrasted to the wide empty roads is weirdly fascinating. So far I've only diverged completely from tourist places in Europe, but I feel like that's on easy mode. I'm from here, and the Schengen makes it extremely easy. I've been to tons of small towns and more rural places in Spain and Western Germany and it's more satisfying than doing the typical touristy stuff. I love the idea of doing that in China and maybe Insha'Allah the stan countries in central Asia, but I'm not sure how realistic that is in the foreseeable future.

What was Zanzibar like? I'm specifically interested in Tanzania for mainly Zanzibar and then followed by Dar es Salaam

Apollo

VIP
Hmm..

Singapore
Israel
Brazil
India
Madagascar

I've already been to most of Europe, North America, much of Africa, S-Korea and Japan, Gulf countries etc. So the above 5 interest me for future trips.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Top lad. I've also been looking into central Asia and the air of disconnect is extremely appealing. The white marble buildings is Ashgabat contrasted to the wide empty roads is weirdly fascinating. So far I've only diverged completely from tourist places in Europe, but I feel like that's on easy mode. I'm from here, and the Schengen makes it extremely easy. I've been to tons of small towns and more rural places in Spain and Western Germany and it's more satisfying than doing the typical touristy stuff. I love the idea of doing that in China and maybe Insha'Allah the stan countries in central Asia, but I'm not sure how realistic that is in the foreseeable future.

What was Zanzibar like? I'm specifically interested in Tanzania for mainly Zanzibar and then followed by Dar es Salaam

I'm a city guy but I've been to lots of rural areas too. When I visited Germany, France and Spain I was mainly excited to see their most famous cities like their old and modern infrastructures, food and other attractive places. Europe has wonderful but the reason why I chose Switzerland is because I want to experience the waterfall, forests, mountains and rivers. You have a great taste, wallahi.

If you do plan to visit China. Go to Beijing and check out their historical rich architectures like the great wall of China, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, The Palace Museum, Temple of Heaven and check out their modern buildings. If you go to Shanghai the economic capital of China go to places like the Bund, Yu Garden, Nanjing Road, Shanghai World Financial Center and more. Go to other exciting cities like Shenzhen the silicon valley of China and Hong Kong. They're all amazing.

Zanzibar is known for blissful and gorgeous beaches. Their seafood tastes amazing and Zanzibar is the home of idyllic beaches, balmy weather & warm tropical waters. It has rich marine diversity making it a perfect under-water destination for snorkelling and diving. You'll definitely enjoy your time there and Dar es Salaam is another fun destination to go to. From my experience, you'll enjoy the beauty of the city, you'll see different cultures, their seafood also tastes great and the city is brimming with a variety of activities.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've been to:
  • Somalia
  • Kenya
  • Ethiopia
  • Uganda
  • USA
  • Jordan
  • Saudi Arabia
  • India
  • China
  • Thailand

My next destinations are unknown, but I'm sure I will travel within the next year Insha Allah.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
1. Panama
2. Belize
3. Namibia - the desert meeting the sea. I’ve gotta see that
1599939829337.jpeg

4. Mozambique - beautiful beaches, not very touristy
1599939303937.jpeg

5. Switzerland - used to be anti Europe travel because I thought it was boring but this is changing my mind
1599939052086.jpeg

Attachments

• 1599939231437.jpeg
    1599939231437.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 41

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How could i forget. I've always wanted to visit the icy cold tsundra of mystery in the south pole. Antarctica is definitely on my list of places to go to.

Probably gonna freeze my ass off tho.

1599940626191.png

Trending