Liltop appreciation thread

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Real nigga always blessing w the ratings. Seems like a standup guy, real old school. Very funny but also quite knowledgeable on different topics.

Leave nice comments for the broski @Liltop expeditiously.
:yousmart:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Liltop is a Reer Garowe Asli and a FKD vetern, defending his Abti OGs in JL always cracks me up, Mashalah.

LilTop taking a short and quick nap from two consecutive anti JL/PL thread.:russ:
5d68444df3acf01f53c831d5910b62d8.jpg

I probably have seen him in Capital park and 161 with the rest of the goons,nigga moved from the great state of Ohio to a Minnihoples.:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
@Liltop is a Reer Garowe Asli and a FKD vetern, defending his Abti OGs in JL always cracks me up, Mashalah.

LilTop taking a short and quick nap from two consecutive anti JL/PL thread.:russ:View attachment 126824

I probably have seen him in Capital park and 161 with the rest of the goons,nigga moved from the great state of Ohio to a Minnihoples.:mjlaugh:
The cadaan women alone make me never wanna leave MN, Scandi sîil is elite.
:lawd:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm still holding down my theory he's glizzo

That switch from saying he's from Ohio and not defending it to being from Minnesota, insulting OH and defending it like his qabil which is coincidentally Glizzo's too.

Bit sus u kno:mjpls:

Other than that he's a cool guy

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

That switch from saying he's from Ohio and not defending it to being from Minnesota, insulting OH and defending it like his qabil which is coincidentally Glizzo's too.

Meh I used to live in Ohio and it's a shithole straight up :kanyeshrug:

Bruh:mjlol:that nigga left the site, let him RIP
I defend MN because it's been colonized by Majeerteen :pachah1: