Lil Yahcty flexing his sneaker collection

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
These videos just makes us working class/poor people aware of just how broke we are. His sneaker collection is probably worth more than my house. What am I saying it is worth more than my house :damn:

Viscount

I got real connections
Lil Yachty is a dumb nigga that fell off, these rappers aren't rich they have to break even with record labels if they don't make the money back from sales they gotta pay it back.

Those shoes won’t save them on the day of judgment just remember your wishes in jannah are better than anything here in this world keep trying in life saaxiib

Lil yachty is an autistic rapper with mommy issues. Listening to his lyrics lowers my IQ by 10 points.
He’s very very awkward as well for some reason he looks very unhealthy and sounds different compared to 2016 audhubillah never understood why USA rappers sound like they’re on their last breath or something

dr.leorio

death\emitter
He’s very very awkward as well for some reason he looks very unhealthy and sounds different compared to 2016 audhubillah never understood why USA rappers sound like they’re on their last breath or something

It's the drugs. If you're making that kind of money, weed and alcohol no longer suffice. You need something stronger to get by

These videos just makes us working class/poor people aware of just how broke we are. His sneaker collection is probably worth more than my house. What am I saying it is worth more than my house :damn:

lil Yachty aka Miles McCollum (bro got a old white mans name) :mjlaugh:

has a net worth of $8 million so go figure....

The shoes in his closet probably isn’t worth more then $20,000 so that’s Litteraly nothing too him.

His music sucks ass too me but I remember when I use to live in Minnesota everybody use to play this song.:sass1::obama:

Trending

Latest posts