Lil Nas X visits Chunkz at his Crib

Peoples reaction to this is jokes.
A0D4ED13-1F00-4772-BDB0-F4E5926BDEEC.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
In the entertainment industry, there's only two ways to get in. Either a close relative accidently dies or the backdoor of the fruitstore.

I don't see no R.I.Ps, that's all I'm saying:sass2:

I love chunkz but having the most famous over-the-top gay man visit you in your home in his shorts with his aworah out like that is not cool bro. I don't even blame chunkz but his agency for thinking it was a good idea to have Lil Nas X turn up at his home. It goes to show how much these white talent management agencies always operate with ulterior motives when singing Muslims. Just like they did to Halima they are doing to Chunkz - testing their Islamic boundaries. Lets see if Chunkz will have the strength to pull back from it as our beautiful sister Halima did.
Ngl Having a Gay man visit your house is suspect

Anyways his friends defending him is why you need to surround yourself around Muslims who genuinely love you as a brother and want the best for you

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
You must ask yourself, what would’ve happened if Chunkz didn’t let Lil Nas X pull up to the crib.

Would the backlash be even more severe?

Sounds like a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation.

:hmm:

100%

It’s a slippery slope. If you exclude Nas: you’re labelled as homophobic, cancelled and no longer getting any sponsorships.

Chuckz is not scholar: he did admitted he’s religious in his own rights; but he never claim to be a scholar but an entertainer.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
100%

It’s a slippery slope. If you exclude Nas: you’re labelled as homophobic, cancelled and no longer getting any sponsorships.

Chuckz is not scholar: he did admitted he’s religious in his own rights; but he never claim to be a scholar but an entertainer.

Best solution would’ve been to not exclude him but not stream with him.

He didn’t have to publicise the fact that he had Speed and Lil Nas X over. It’s not his fault people are trying to drag him but he should also know his demographic.

Personally, I think this whole controversy is stupid Twitter outrage.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well i did say Chunkz is less than str8 but this Lil Nax connection has put the nail on the coffin

1668436232677.png

Poor Chunkzs getting dragged for no reason. All he did was take a pic with him he didn't even invite him there nor did he praise Lil nas miskeen he seems like a genuinely nice guy, doesn't deserve this.

Trending