Lil Nas X visits Chunkz at his Crib

Keo

VIP
So much wrong with this

1. The fact that he invited Lil Nas X into his house (a known devil worshipper).
2. The fact that he can't even tell Lil Nas X to take off his shoes inside the house.
:francis:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1668283777127.png

Why do people respect chunkz in the first place? Social media influencers are an L and should not be praised
Yeah he’s never actually been a role model and personally never met a guy that actually likes him like that. From a friend who’s a secondary school teacher apparently the little Somali kids get “good” rep from their ajnabi friends.

Realistically speaking he can’t be a role model for a Muslim community. Especially not us Somalis. I’d love to see a Somali athlete that doesn’t compromise on their deen.

It’s difficult to be a Muslim youtuber who is mainstream in the West and also is someone that doesn’t compromise on their values.

Edit: Who remembers that Adam Salah yemini YouTuber guy, when he took a pick with a queer person. He got a lot a heat for that.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I support brother Chunkz, he is a good man that always puts smiles on pple faces. You have to understand his a brand now and part of it is collaborating with other social media stars. Nothing he did warrants such backlash. Nooloow brother Chunkz :)

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I support brother Chunkz, he is a good man that always puts smiles on pple faces. You have to understand his a brand now and part of it is collaborating with other social media stars. Nothing he did warrants such backlash. Nooloow brother Chunkz :)
He is good role model doesn’t promote drinking and drugs and zina. Also open talks about Ramadan and Islam. But he made mistake with this not sure how he can walk it back without being canceled. He owes community and family an apology for promoting lil Nas and bringing him to his home

Mozart

You need people like me
Broke & h0e-less Somali guys always turn to religion to shame guys that live the lives they want to live lol

How does doing a video with him make Chunkz gay ?

Trending