Lil Mussie Drops A Banger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMussie

Makapeace
We've seen this title before. Critically-acclaimed artist Lil Mussie has been quite the "MEME" in his SSpot controversial appreances. Thought like many times, this time he comes to claim that he "dropped a banger".
Let's see what critics have to say.

LilMussie

Makapeace
Naw this isn't a compliment you sound constipated I had to slap myself for listening to the rest of the song after the first few seconds rap isn't for you don't take it personally saxiib.
Any feedback is good feedback, but if u think I’m gonna stop for u... might as well delete ur comment

Attachments

• C8153EFA-215E-4391-AE1E-9A97635E5619.jpeg
    C8153EFA-215E-4391-AE1E-9A97635E5619.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 121

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sick beat but hella flat voice. You should work out your vocals more; don't be scared to put some passion into it! You're also very off-beat too, like someone doing karaoke drunk. My advice if you're really into this rapping nonsense: take vocal/and or general music classes, dude. I can very easily tell you've never taken a single music class in your life. If you don't want to or simply can't afford it, try to start small and learn from the internet on how to keep your voice from cracking. It takes a lot of practice and it's going to be a looong while until you get even somewhat decent at this but persistence creates character, brother :)

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Also, get a new rap persona name. The name "Lil'" is getting very overused. I heard having numbers in your name is now the new rage amongst the kids. Maybe XMussieX223? 223 can be the address of your rap persona's crib where all the gangsters released from juvenile detention hang out.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Feeling conflicted.

Usually applaud Somalis that have the confidence to do their own thing but it would probably do you a lot good to take our advice and

Pls%2Bstop.jpg

LilMussie

Makapeace
Also, get a new rap persona name. The name "Lil'" is getting very overused. I heard having numbers in your name is now the new rage amongst the kids. Maybe XMussieX223? 223 can be the address of your rap persona's crib where all the gangsters released from juvenile detention hang out.

Your spitting knowledge on me wag1 real ting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts