Lil Mussie Drops A Banger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMussie

Makapeace
We've seen this title before. Critically-acclaimed artist Lil Mussie has been quite the "MEME" in his SSpot controversial appreances. Thought like many times, this time he comes to claim that he "dropped a banger".
Let's see what critics have to say.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
upload_2019-3-27_9-1-51.jpeg

Kratos

Sonder
1. As others have said, you need to work on your voice. It is very monotone and you come across as tone deaf. Maybe you should just cut out the faux singing and go with straight rap

2. You need to improve your lyricism. Your lyrics are below basic... I know nursery rhymes that are more complex. They are too repetitive and cliché. I suggest you read the dictionary back to front several times. Memorise it like you would the Quran. Make an excel file titled "Vocabulary list" and update it daily. Aim to learn 5 new words per day (at least). That should help you out. Also listen to classic rap-albums like Illmatic by Nas or anything from the Notorious B.I.G. and take inspiration from them. You don't have any flow whatsoever; those albums should help you out in that regard.

3. Get a better producer. That shitty generic sample-type beat isn't doing you any favours. Even if you're unable to improve your voice, flow or lyrics, if you at least spit your garbage over a nasty beat we might overlook your verbal dribble.

4. Remember, when you become rich and famous, NEVER get a pregnant and NEVER wife a hoe. Don't be like these dumbass hip-hop artists like Offset (even though I like him), Chris Brown, Young Thug etc. who either wifed a hoe, wifed and subsequently divorced a hoe (and now have to pay alimony) OR WORSE, WIFED a hoe, DIVORCED the SAME HOE but didn't wear a hoodie so now they have to pay child support too smh. That's why my nigga DMX disappeared.

Good luck sxb.

Oh and bonus tip: Put on a fake accent like Iggy Azalea. Even though I'm Australian myself I (or anyone else for that matter) will never be able to take a rapper with an Aussie accent seriously.

LilMussie

Makapeace
1. As others have said, you need to work on your voice. It is very monotone and you come across as tone deaf. Maybe you should just cut out the faux singing and go with straight rap

2. You need to improve your lyricism. Your lyrics are below basic... I know nursery rhymes that are more complex. They are too repetitive and cliché. I suggest you read the dictionary back to front several times. Memorise it like you would the Quran. Make an excel file titled "Vocabulary list" and update it daily. Aim to learn 5 new words per day (at least). That should help you out. Also listen to classic rap-albums like Illmatic by Nas or anything from the Notorious B.I.G. and take inspiration from them. You don't have any flow whatsoever; those albums should help you out in that regard.

3. Get a better producer. That shitty generic sample-type beat isn't doing you any favours. Even if you're unable to improve your voice, flow or lyrics, if you at least spit your garbage over a nasty beat we might overlook your verbal dribble.

4. Remember, when you become rich and famous, NEVER get a pregnant and NEVER wife a hoe. Don't be like these dumbass hip-hop artists like Offset (even though I like him), Chris Brown, Young Thug etc. who either wifed a hoe, wifed and subsequently divorced a hoe (and now have to pay alimony) OR WORSE, WIFED a hoe, DIVORCED the SAME HOE but didn't wear a hoodie so now they have to pay child support too smh. That's why my nigga DMX disappeared.

Good luck sxb.

Oh and bonus tip: Put on a fake accent like Iggy Azalea. Even though I'm Australian myself I (or anyone else for that matter) will never be able to take a rapper with an Aussie accent seriously.
Great Shit Bruva. I did straight rap and will do more in my new project just tryna dabble across all styles
As for a producer, I have one link in up with me soon and soon as I get my equipment sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts