Liibax Abdullahi goodax barre

Ogaden Refugees mostly children and women.
Not Ogaden warriors.
If it was Ogaden warriors or SNA then Xawadle would be legends.

From what I heard bro, Allahu Aclam if it’s true and it cited in Abdullahi Boqor’s book.

Siad Barre had armed Ogaden to take over the strategic areas in Somalia and started off with Hiiraan and the riverine areas and farms. Ogaden started killing Xawaadle civilians in Jalalaqsi. When Xawaadle generals heard of this and at the time biggest military base in Somalia outside Xamar was in Beledweyne aka Lama Galay Xawaadle then SNA immediately executed any Ogaden they saw and drove them out of the region. They settled Ogaden in their regions as Somalinimo which Quickly turned into a land grab attempt in the most contested area. Didn’t end well.

I hope those wounds are healed and everyone forgives each other. Those were events leading up to the civil war.

Lol I’m not a FKD person, but The rivers in Jalalaqsi have Ogaden Bones in them from 1983

fortunetly for you hoto monkeys when xawadly came as refugees to Ogadeniya in 1998 all Ogadens held shir and said do not touch them. They did not do it it was moryaan who killed kids and females

do not boast for the Ogaden race can wipe you out in a matter of hours. I know every mother ducker xawadly I ever spoke to lives in fear.

we can wipe out your entire existence. The fact your boasting about kids and females just shows what you are.

I would strongly advocate for a month of total rape and pillage and killing of xawadly if yall piss us of since you would enjoy it to us take revenge.

we have already came to hiraan with liyu several times and we only karbash men. Next time we will rape your females and kill your babies garacyahow. We will show you a bit of moryaan if that’s what you want.

you killed defenceless females and kids. Careful or next time we are I hiraan we will do dhaanto inside xawadly s1iL

fucking garac hoto boasting about kids. We should have raped their females in 1998 when they’re err refugees in our land. Eagles of their innocence

From what I heard bro, Allahu Aclam if it’s true and it cited in Abdullahi Boqor’s book.

Siad Barre had armed Ogaden to take over the strategic areas in Somalia and started off with Hiiraan and the riverine areas and farms. Ogaden started killing Xawaadle civilians in Jalalaqsi. When Xawaadle generals heard of this and at the time biggest military base in Somalia outside Xamar was in Beledweyne aka Lama Galay Xawaadle then SNA immediately executed any Ogaden they saw and drove them out of the region. They settled Ogaden in their regions as Somalinimo which Quickly turned into a land grab attempt in the most contested area. Didn’t end well.

I hope those wounds are healed and everyone forgives each other. Those were events leading up to the civil war.

f*ck your forgiveness. We talking about you lot trying to claim land you do not live in neither have ever had a single political representation and your hear boasting about kids and females being killed despite us forgiving you already in 1998 when yall ran to our land as refugees after being chasedby HG and aideeds son

next time we come to hiraan to karbash your moryaan we will not just arrest moryaans but will do dhaanto inside xawadly p00n and sent the video garacyahow. Keep boasting but we know when day we can Change our culture and became like you moryaans And we will kill your children and females. How about that you hoto garac ?

fucking Nacala boasting about kids and females. This is what happens when you forgive and give refuge to hoto moryaan. We should have killed you lot in 1998 when you came to us as refugees.

next time Insha Allah I hope Ogadens put aside their good Daqan and became moryaan a like you donkeys since that is what you want deep down to see a xawadly girl being gang raped by an cagdheer gus. Ducking gun ah. I will personally join in the rape and murders next time I hear liyu is going to hiraanfor a karbash. Mark my words.

BS.Look at how these mo let’s even write a book to justify it. Wallahi I wish Ogaden was not so kind and with goo Daqan. Yall kill in Innocent kids and females Heading to Ogadeniya because they’re We’re Darood. Xawadly though not even hawiye killed more daroods to prove to hawiye they are more hawiye then them

that is the day xawadly and OG connection died. We used to not just inter marry but xawadly were being deported form Kenya. Blocked from dds and their goods blocked and god punished them with more floods and moryaanimo every

here is what really pisses me off though. When xawadly donkeys came to dds as refugees in 1998 they got food and water and every Ogaden leader spoke up and told Ogaden including presidy khadar macalin whose own family lost so many told Ogaden do not take revenge.

what a shame. That is the day they should have gang raped xawadly and recoded first Somali lorn videos en mass. Sometimes I rally hate how good daqan and Islamic my people are. We should have raped their naago and killed the kids and men.

every xawadly I shukansid has told me how they fear revenge. Good sleep on it. Insha Allah my aim is to encourage and change this culture of Ogaden good daqan and one day kill as many of yuhr kind and hopefully encourage the rape of xawadly donkeys. We need to change and stop being Islamic for a few weeks so we can do mass murder and teach them a lesson. This is how you treat a monkey. For this garac now sits here justifying and boasting about jets they did to our children and females yet we forgive them. Why ? Let’s rape them en mass. Was donkeys anyways. Let’s teach them a lesonw
You OG gus. I would not mind starting with this guys female relatives.

That is lies fabricated to hide the real thing that happened.

Xawadle cannot live with the shame of what happened.

The refugees were confined to camps designated by the govt You seem to make it as if Ogaden refugees were involved in buying plots or arable land in Hiraan and engaging in farming.

It's just like today claimming somali refugees in NFD are stealing land from the locals while it's a designated area where all aid agencies build shelters and feed refugees.

This so called Xawadle militia not even SNA grade were cowards just imagine Aideed kicked out all Xawadle from Somalia after they tried to block him in Xamar with their kibir.Then you can know how effective Xawadle was.

Abdullahi boqors book is full of lies and inaccuracies.

BS.Look at how these mo let’s even write a book to justify it. Wallahi I wish Ogaden was not so kind and with goo Daqan. Yall kill in Innocent kids and females Heading to Ogadeniya because they’re We’re Darood. Xawadly though not even hawiye killed more daroods to prove to hawiye they are more hawiye then them

that is the day xawadly and OG connection died. We used to not just inter marry but xawadly were being deported form Kenya. Blocked from dds and their goods blocked and god punished them with more floods and moryaanimo every

here is what really pisses me off though. When xawadly donkeys came to dds as refugees in 1998 they got food and water and every Ogaden leader spoke up and told Ogaden including presidy khadar macalin whose own family lost so many told Ogaden do not take revenge.

what a shame. That is the day they should have gang raped xawadly and recoded first Somali lorn videos en mass. Sometimes I rally hate how good daqan and Islamic my people are. We should have raped their naago and killed the kids and men.

every xawadly b**** I shukansid has told me how they fear revenge. Good sleep on it. Insha Allah my aim is to encourage and change this culture of Ogaden good daqan and one day kill as many of yuhr kind and hopefully encourage the rape of xawadly donkeys. We need to change and stop being Islamic for a few weeks so we can do mass murder and teach them a lesson. This is how you treat a monkey. For this garac now sits here justifying and boasting about jets they did to our children and females yet we forgive them. Why ? Let’s rape them en mass. Was donkeys anyways. Let’s teach them a lesonw
Then you see retards like Sambaloshe and Godax baree trying to block Jubbaland formation process.

Please OGs tell
Me why we forgave these motha fockers in 1998 ? We should have take our sweet revenge. They were defenceless and inside our land as HG chase them. Their females were ripe for conquest and their p00n was ready with donkey oil. We should have killed their kids and taken the naaago as slave concubines.

fucking daqan loving cagdheer and their religious philosophy. You rape a moryaan and killtheir kids. And hear we have donkeys basting about it.

Wallahi if I was heading that meeting I would have called every OG to rape and kill to his hearts content so they did not boast 20 of years later.

Insha Allah I hope we wake up and stop being nice and just cross the border for a bit of fun. Their entire clan is super tiny. We can wipe them out in a matter of hours. We killed HG in hours in 2016. We can kill them in about 2 hours and teach them a lessona
Nd take their females back home as concubines. If we beat HG imagine what we can do to them ?

we need to change our ways of being nice nice and daqan. This is Africa an we are dealing with hawiye. Sub humans.

every xawadly b**** I shukansid has told me how they fear revenge. Good sleep on it. Insha Allah my aim is to encourage and change this culture of Ogaden good daqan and one day kill as many of yuhr kind and hopefully encourage the rape of xawadly donkeys. We need to change and stop being Islamic for a few weeks so we can do mass murder and teach them a lesson. This is how you treat a monkey. For this garac now sits here justifying and boasting about jets they did to our children and females yet we forgive them. Why ? Let’s rape them en mass. Was donkeys anyways. Let’s teach them a lesonw
Hawadle are the worst in cuqdad. I heard when ina omar jess fell out with SPM and sided with USC, it was the Xawadle who were the most barbaric in xasuuq. HG were in the outskirts defending strategic areas, but xawadle were the most cawaan.

Then you see retards like Sambaloshe and Godax baree trying to block Jubbaland formation process.

two Langab donkeys could not block everything. Jubaland is flying and OG is too landeere and too strategic to be stopped.
I wish we could take sanbaloolshes female relatives back home and play with them as he is forced to watch. That’s how you take donkeys lessons.

Hawadle arr the worst in cuqdad. I heard when ina omar jess fell out with SPM and sided with USC, it was the Xawadle who were the most barbaric in xasuuq. HG were in the outskirts defending strategic areas, but xawadle were the most cawaan.

they had to be cawaan towards daroods to prove how much hawiye they are as they were called hawiye 1991. Even hawiye was shocked at their level of barbarians

what pisss me though is how OG held a meeting in 1998 when these donkeys came to as fleeing HG and wehave them refugee and OG elders begged noone should be touched. We should have killed them and raped them En mass. Ducking OG elders and their naxariis ways.I say do to the enemy as he has done. An eye for an eye. A gus for a gus.

Trending