Liibax Abdullahi goodax barre

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
GM and HS have a common enemy :umad: Xawaadle use to say HG waa necebnahay waxaan kasii necebnahay kuwa ayagu neceb
No one cares what those looma oyaan Hawiye 91s think.
:drakekidding:
I heard that the MX rapists who were flown to Nairobi have been replaced by random eelays and Xawaadles. They're so expendable that even landless Darood are using them as literal condoms.
:mjlaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dream on @Ronaldinho

there is no such thing as a xawadly, goddax can lie to you all he wants, the land is called Ogadeniya

we have sent liyu police to karbash you several times but do not forget, we have not forgotten the bamb balayo in 1993 where your moryaans killed innocent children and elders

we took in refugees of xawadly parasites in 1998 when HG massacred them, we fed them, but we also karbashed xawadly several times for attacking rer aw hassan in mustahil

behave yourselves, we have warned you, you do not want the Ogaden race seek revenge

we have bigger fish to fry, do not piss off the giant on your west or he will stump on you, do not claim Ogadeniya again warya

your uncle can lie all he wants, kulaha there are more of us in Ogadeniya

:ufdup:

I heard about Bambalaayo, didn't Xawaadle kill Cabdi Ileys father in that war? OG and Xawaadle need to stop using smaller clans for their proxy wars (Dir, Madow and Aw Xassan).

No one cares what those looma oyaan Hawiye 91s think.
:drakekidding:
I heard that the MX rapists who were flown to Nairobi have been replaced by random eelays and Xawaadles. They're so expendable that even landless Darood are using them as literal condoms.
:mjlaugh:

Lol apparently the 'MX' dude left his passport when he fled. I won't post it but his place of birth says Afmadow :mjkkk:

Dream on @Ronaldinho

there is no such thing as a xawadly in Ogadeniya. goddax can lie to you all he wants, the land is called Ogadeniya

we have sent liyu police to karbash you several times but do not forget, we have not forgotten the bamb balayo in 1993 where your moryaans killed innocent children and elders

we took in refugees of xawadly parasites in 1998 when HG massacred them, we fed them, but we also karbashed xawadly several times for attacking rer aw hassan in mustahil

behave yourselves, we have warned you, you do not want the Ogaden race seek revenge

we have bigger fish to fry, do not piss off the giant on your west or he will stump on you, do not claim Ogadeniya again warya

your uncle can lie all he wants, kulaha there are more of us in Ogadeniya

Listen, theres no one disputing the name Ogadenia. Its a colonial name and one day if it does become free should be called the republic of ogadenia

Secondly just because you think there isn't any xawaadle in the region doesn't mean there isn't.

Your forgetting that Ogaden and Xawaadle have been bordering each other for centuries lol. Goodax is right, i don't like his politics at all but he is at least right when it comes to his people.

Thirdly, theres a good amount of Xawaadle in Ogadenia, some stretch from Mustaxiil and Qeelafo aka riverine areas as these dudes are farmers. The ones in the riverine areas are no different to the one in Hirshabelle.

The Allagumar sub clan (direct descendent of meyle samaale) are in Liibaan Zone, especially in the capital Filtu and stretch torwards Moyale and some Spill into Wajir in Modern Day Kenya.

They even mention it on the Kenyan Government website.

Page 70

" Wajir is mainly inhabited by people of Somali origin. Major clans living in the county are the Hawiya and theDarod. The Hawiya consist of four sub-clans namely Ajuran, Degodia, Murale and Hawadle while the Darod consist of the Ogaden Sub-clan. "

Yeah, the Hawadle are a big clan and inhabit 3 countries

Saxib dont flatter yourself we know if Xawadle had numbers there would be alot of headless chicken like Sambaloshe etc.

You guys live as shegaats amongst Ogaden,MX or Degodia you cant be a stand alone clan. Because you camt play blood money also how can you folks be large numbers while Reer Xassan whoops your ass?

We do? :damedamn: I haven't heard of this. Do they fight for the Degodia? :patrice:

I heard about Bambalaayo, didn't Xawaadle kill Cabdi Ileys father in that war? OG and Xawaadle need to stop using smaller clans for their proxy wars (Dir, madow and Aw Xassan).

Lol apparently the 'MX' dude left his passport when he fled. I won't post it but his place of birth says Afmadow :mjkkk:

:mjlol: :dead::dead::dead::deadmanny::damn::damn:Where is Teeri-alpha to ask hawiye to karbaash the boon cagdheers? :lolbron: :lolbron:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:mjlol: :dead::dead::dead::deadmanny::damn::damn:Where is Teeri-alpha to ask hawiye to karbaash the **** cagdheers? :lolbron: :lolbron:

Man f*ck Teeri, when are you niggas going to crown me the top Sspot detective, i saw this coming but kept quiet as the usual suspects in here scapegoat you, truth is no Marehan would be foolish to commit a heinous crime in a Marehan owned hotel in Xamar and escape justice. The owner knows it would have been burnt down instantly.

reer

VIP
Man f*ck Teeri, when are you niggas going to crown me the top Sspot detective, i saw this coming but kept quiet as the usual suspects in here scapegoat you, truth is no Marehan would be foolish to commit a heinous crime in a Marehan owned hotel in Xamar and escape justice. The owner knows it would have been burnt down instantly.
the criminals' clan(s) doesn't matter they should be punished but these people politicizing the crime are sick with qabyaalad

Listen, theres no one disputing the name Ogadenia. Its a colonial name and one day if it does become free should be called the republic of ogadenia

Secondly just because you think there isn't any xawaadle in the region doesn't mean there isn't.

Your forgetting that Ogaden and Xawaadle have been bordering each other for centuries lol. Goodax is right, i don't like his politics at all but he is at least right when it comes to his people.

Thirdly, theres a good amount of Xawaadle in Ogadenia, some stretch from Mustaxiil and Qeelafo aka riverine areas as these dudes are farmers. The ones in the riverine areas are no different to the one in Hirshabelle.

The Allagumar sub clan (direct descendent of meyle samaale) are in Liibaan Zone, especially in the capital Filtu and stretch torwards Moyale and some Spill into Wajir in Modern Day Kenya.

They even mention it on the Kenyan Government website.

Page 70

" Wajir is mainly inhabited by people of Somali origin. Major clans living in the county are the Hawiya and theDarod. The Hawiya consist of four sub-clans namely Ajuran, Degodia, Murale and Hawadle while the Darod consist of the Ogaden Sub-clan. "

Yeah, the Hawadle are a big clan and inhabit 3 countries

Stop lyin g to your self,

WHY ARE YOU GETTING ME A WAJIR KENYAN SOURCE ON WAJIR WHEN WE SPEAK OF OGADENIYA :dwill::mahubowtf::ayaanswag:

there are garre and dagodia in Libaan region, no HOTO BLACK ASS

there is NO xawadly or murale,

there has never been a xawadly office cleaner let alone a councillor or MP or governor for that matter

there is no xawadly owned or controlled degmo or sub degmo or tuulo

chat all the propaganda yuo wish, you will never be allowed to step a single foot inside Ogadeniya or have a siyasad part to play, insha Allah never happened and never will

all hotos do is dream about other mens lands, just like buuns

giphy.gif

I heard about Bambalaayo, didn't Xawaadle kill Cabdi Ileys father in that war? OG and Xawaadle need to stop using smaller clans for their proxy wars (Dir, madow and Aw Xassan).

Apprenlt, apparently, f*ck apparently, bring forth the evidence and he must be holding the passport as passports can be faked , i can co and use a software to create one online now, plenty of fake websites

apparently can go and f*ck it self, are you hoto gona get revenge for the girl

or is it because deep down your happy it happened to a murusuade and not to HG?

doesn't hoto lives matter bro ?

Stop lyin g to your self,

WHY ARE YOU GETTING ME A WAJIR KENYAN SOURCE ON WAJIR WHEN WE SPEAK OF OGADENIYA :dwill::mahubowtf::ayaanswag:

there are garre and dagodia in Libaan region, no HOTO BLACK ASS

there is NO xawadly or murale,

there has never been a xawadly office cleaner let alone a councillor or MP or governor for that matter

there is no xawadly owned or controlled degmo or sub degmo or tuulo

chat all the propaganda yuo wish, you will never be allowed to step a single foot inside Ogadeniya or have a siyasad part to play, insha Allah never happened and never will

all hotos do is dream about other mens lands, just like buuns

giphy.gif

Heal brother.

I loved how the mj kids ran with this the moment they heard mx. They can't hold in their hate and cuqdad. You should teach them some hawiye techniques to stop having cuqdad. Anyways, watch them be extra quiet about the rape now.

Welcome sxb @Kheyre good to see ciida on here

@Teeri-Alpha you're not sane sxb why you missed your meds at the morning? :silanyosmile:

so i asked you for evicnde and all you can state is blah blah cheap insults?

there are no xawadly sxb in Ogadeniya and yall know what you did in bamb balayo and we forgave your refugees when they ran to Ogadeniya seeking refuge as Hg chased them,

be warned sxb, do not claim another mans land specially when that man is single handedly fending off 100 million ethiopians alone, you will not be match for him

i will not let these teenage kids looking for FKD to get away with claiming my land

there has never been a xawadly government office cleaner let alone a lowly councillor in DDS

behave now , do not forget liyu karbashed yall a few times for trying to attack reer aw hassan, be careful warya,

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
so i asked you for evicnde and all you can state is blah blah cheap insults?

there are no xawadly sxb in Ogadeniya and yall know what you did in bamb balayo and we forgave your refugees when they ran to Ogadeniya seeking refuge as Hg chased them,

be warned sxb, do not claim another mans land specially when that man is single handedly fending off 100 million ethiopians alone, you will not be match for him

i will not let these teenage kids looking for FKD to get away with claiming my land

there has never been a xawadly government office cleaner let alone a lowly councillor in DDS

behave now , do not forget liyu karbashed yall a few times for trying to attack reer aw hassan, be careful warya,

Nigga nobody is claiming nothing we have hiiraan I gave you evidence where we live west of our border @Kheyre gave you facts take it or leave it. Liyu police :mjlaugh: same people killed innocent shiekhaal kids like weeks/month ago? don't speak on behalf of reer hassan sxb. :ufdup:

Nigga nobody is claiming nothing we have hiiraan I gave you evidence where we live west of our border @Kheyre gave you facts take it or leave it. Liyu police :mjlaugh: same people killed innocent shiekhaal kids like weeks/month ago? don't speak on behalf of reer hassan sxb. :ufdup:

shekhaal killed those kids by taking them all the way to the duur and throwing rocks at a military base and shooting two officers, we fired warning shots - who the hell takes children and women and shoots two soldiers then asks the kids to throw rocks? i would actually say the soldiers restrained themselves very well and fired warning shots, shkhaal got that degmo from an Og presdeint and then cabdi eley signed into law for them, its Og land and if they keep misbehaving they will be deported to oromia

and read carefully, your cousin kheyre gave me a wajir county source claiming it shows evidence it was for DDS residents :mjlaugh:

There are no facts, stop claiming my land, stay in hiraan and do not claim another mans land warya

i am warning your hoto ass, i have come into hiraan to karbash you several times for attacking reer aw hasan, behave warya or else i will do dhaanto in baladweyn like i did to HG moryaans

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
shekhaal killed those kids by taking them all the way to the duur and throwing rocks at a military base and shooting two officers, we fired warning shots - who the hell takes children and women and shoots two soldiers then asks the kids to throw rocks? i would actually say the soldiers restrained themselves very well and fired warning shots, shkhaal got that degmo from an Og presdeint and then cabdi eley signed into law for them, its Og land and if they keep misbehaving they will be deported to oromia

and read carefully, your cousin kheyre gave me a wajir county source claiming it shows evidence it was for DDS residents :mjlaugh:

There are no facts, stop claiming my land, stay in hiraan and do not claim another mans land warya

i am warning your hoto ass, i have come into hiraan to karbash you several times for attacking reer aw hasan, behave warya or else i will do dhaanto in baladweyn like i did to HG moryaans

You justified little kids getting killed? :drakewtf: Nigga you have cuqdaad against us, you come to hiiraan for dagaal the cali madaxweynes will be waiting and you know what they do :ufdup:

Saxib dont flatter yourself we know if Xawadle had numbers there would be alot of headless chicken like Sambaloshe etc.

You guys live as shegaats amongst Ogaden,MX or Degodia you cant be a stand alone clan. Because you camt play blood money also how can you folks be large numbers while Reer Xassan whoops your ass?
You justified little kids getting killed? :drakewtf: Nigga you have cuqdaad against us, you come to hiiraan for dagaal the cali madaxweynes will be waiting and you know what they do :ufdup:

Lol I’m not a FKD person, but The rivers in Jalalaqsi have Ogaden Bones in them from 1983

Trending