Lightskin Somali women

Check attached file tbh they didn’t lie. And we act like most men don’t prefer their significant other to be lighter. Thoughts on this ?

Attachments

• 4A7C22F5-819A-44A8-A7F0-4C75AB8A0625.jpeg
    4A7C22F5-819A-44A8-A7F0-4C75AB8A0625.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 447
Usually, the woman is lighter than the guy. But dark skinned girls do get married too.

I just think its better, imo, if the girl is better looking than the guy. Ladies: Don't marry a guy who looks better than you. Your life will be hell.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Usually, the woman is lighter than the guy. But dark skinned girls do get married too.

I just think its better, imo, if the girl is better looking than the guy. Ladies: Don't marry a guy who looks better than you. Your life will be hell.

Please don't give out advice like this ! I want to get married eventually i don't want women to not want to be with me cause they know they can't compete with my devilishly handsome looks. This is very much slander i'll have you know

:damsel:

Last edited:
Please don't give out advice like this ! I want to get married eventually i don't want women to not want to be with me cause they know they can't compete with my devilish handsome looks. This is very much slander i'll have you know

:damsel:

I gotta warn my sisters. I want my man to be good looking, for sure. Just not as good looking as me.

Trending