Light skin Somalis, doesn't this annoy you so effing much!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Menace implies I'm every female that's "old". His headlines are supposed to be sensational. I can assure you that I'm a natural beauty (wake up, no make up). Just look at my display pic.
Haye whats your stats? height, weight and body shape? just for science ofc!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dont flatter yourself hun! lemme take your measurement horta. lets see if you are xuural cayn or not :kanyehmm:

You do realize that time can wither a 10 into a 6. Beauty isn't static sxb. Plus, nice measurements don't always translate into a stunning waji and vice versa. And you know Somali women only pay attention to their face, letting their body suffer. Especially with time. Just be content that I am a natural born lady. :siilaanyosmile:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You do realize that time can wither a 10 into a 6. Beauty isn't static sxb. Plus, nice measurements don't always translate into a stunning waji and vice versa. And you know Somali women only pay attention to their face, letting their body suffer. Especially with time. Just be content that I am a natural born lady. :siilaanyosmile:
Someone got brains for a woman!

bal waa hagaag! if your naaso are perky, gravity defying and have firm round booty, i think you will defy nature.
plus if your already 30 and still retain those features, nothing to worry because your life expectancy will arrive earlier anyway. enough time to pound that xaax body! :siilaanyolaugh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Everything with you is lightskin this, lightskin that, Ethiopian this, Ethiopian that.

I hope one day an Ethiopian burns you, nacaal, so this whole thing can be over with.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Someone got brains for a woman!

bal waa hagaag! if your naaso are perky, gravity defying and have firm round booty, i think you will defy nature.
plus if your already 30 and still retain those features, nothing to worry because your life expectancy will arrive earlier anyway. enough time to pound that xaax body! :siilaanyolaugh:

Who said anything about being a woman? I'm a gender-less amphibian. No lady or man bits around these parts. I've ascended.

Last edited:
N

nadia

ngl i get mistaken for eritrean/ethiopian more times than somali lol

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm dark skin and I get called xabesh all the time,I'm at work and I get waves from some random xabeshs.Another time recently I was on the bus and the driver was Ethiopian,the nigga started speaking to me in Amharic or whatever the f*ck he was speaking.Anyways I told him no no bradar I am da Somali no da habesha in broken English so that he could relate.Long story short the nigga kept refusing that I was Somali and continued to blabber on in his language.After he finally understood he told me to get in and I was waiting there awkwardly as he stared at me analysing my habesha face as we waited for passengers from the train.

I don't think it's due to Bollywood but I think it might be relatively new. I see Somali women using skin bleaching creams and relaxers for their hair all the time these days
Exactly why can't it be like the good old days where Somali women rocked afros and their natural skin colours.

kkkkkk all of your threads seems to be about skin color and Ethios & Eris. Wad isku yacdhee waryah/Nayah really if you aren't trolling then by all means, just admit yourself to the nearest psychiatric ward.:mjlol:

Or better yet post a picture of your hands so we can see whether you're lying about being white or you're just being delusional. :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending